Benjamin’s Scrimmage

Can anyone tell us why the Eden Bulldogs are rated at the bottom of the D1 rankings? With money running out their ears, all new schools and facilities, a town population of over 1000, ….??? I mean, ranked below Prairie Lea??
I was hoping that Goob might enlighten us on the subject!?

Please, don't get Goob started on Eden. It was shameful the way he blamed Eden for not running more time off of the clock in the 96-0 game in Richland Springs.

Please, don't get Goob started on Eden. It was shameful the way he blamed Eden for not running more time off of the clock in the 96-0 game in Richland Springs.
I don’t recall what the mighty goober said but he wasn’t wrong. Atleast 4-6 touchdowns were scored on interception returns. They just kept throwing it and stopping the clock 🤷‍♂️

It must finally be football season if we're invoking the name of the Reverend Goob. Are you out there Goob? Just where the heck is Eden? Not the one in the Bible with Eve and the apple tree, the snake, but the one in Texas. I think I've probably been through it but blinked and missed it. Here's to carp, everkleer and redheads.

It must finally be football season if we're invoking the name of the Reverend Goob. Are you out there Goob? Just where the heck is Eden? Not the one in the Bible with Eve and the apple tree, the snake, but the one in Texas. I think I've probably been through it but blinked and missed it. Here's to carp, everkleer and redheads.
East of San Angelo.

Back