Benjamin’s Scrimmage

You're a joke dude.... Why dont you call the school and ask you're daddies if you're so interested... Hayes and Rigdon are laughing at you.
"Ask you are daddies..."
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Yes. Always asking about Coach Rigdon and his son yet you and others constantly bash on them. Benjamin has a schedule out, hope that helps. I'm sure you'll hear the results of their 1st scrimmage sooner than later.
Pay attention dude. I didn't ask any questions about any Rigdon. Of course I shouldn't expect much from a dude who don't know the different between your and you're. Don't worry I'll lower my expectations for your future replies.

Pay attention dude. I didn't ask any questions about any Rigdon. Of course I shouldn't expect much from a dude who don't know the different between your and you're. Don't worry I'll lower my expectations for your future replies.
"who dont know the different"??? And you're the one complaining about grammar and spelling lol!!!!! Pay attention dude. Didnt know THERE was so many grammar police on this site? DUDE!!! So dumb 😂

Back