Baytown vs Conroe covenant??!?!?

Longhorn1970

Six-man fan
Was looking at spreads and saw it. Has this game always been scheduled and I just missed it?????? Is it a mess up on the site??? Anyone have any info???

Schedule says baytown vs galveston occonnell. It’s a district game so my guess is maybe a schedule mistake or something. This is a bye week for Conroe though so no idea

Was looking at spreads and saw it. Has this game always been scheduled and I just missed it?????? Is it a mess up on the site??? Anyone have any info???

From the info I was given just today, Galveston O'Connell cancelled at the last minute so Baytown was able to pick up a game against Covenant Christian.

From the info I was given just today, Galveston O'Connell cancelled at the last minute so Baytown was able to pick up a game against Covenant Christian.
Wow! Baytown went for the big guns and only had one day to prepare for it??? that being said Baytown should give them a good game. Both teams only had one day to prepare for each other 😬

What a surprise treat we received in the month of tricks and treats! Baytown and Conroe clashed in yet another highly competitive battle.

When I saw it was Conroe instead of Galveston, I thought surely this would be the year Conroe finally gets one against Baytown. In 2017, Conroe was a favorite but a gutsy Baytown team pulled one out. With Conroe being a deserving #1 in the state by some analysts, this would be one heck of a statement by Baytown. And it was.

As it has been stated...THIS WAS A INSTANT CLASSIC!!! Hats off to both teams, showing that each are serious favorites to win their respective State Championships!!!

Back