Baytown vs Conroe

Honestly, I see BCa taking this one by 45. Conroe lost a foundation class of seniors. The entire defense were seniors and veterans when it came to playing the style of football BCA likes to play. They have one returning offensive player. Other then him, that's 11 positions that need to fill.

The bit of Conroe I did watch from their Logos game I wasn't overly impressed but that's week 1 so a season isn't defined by the first week.

BCA and Conroe have a long history and I bet they see each other as rivals. I expect this game to be played as rivals.

test_em":33u2hprh said:
Did they play last week?

Looking at max preps they played Faith academy. They won 50-0. Either they are much improved after weeks 1 loss or faith academy is not very good

Looking at Faith, they haven't had a squad in a few years. My bet is Faith is limited in talent. Give credit to Conroe for taking care of business regardless.

As I said, Conroe most likely will be foaming at the mouth to play BCA, a team they have never beaten during their program history. The past two games have been a playoff atmosphere and heated as games can get.

Good luck to both teams!!!

I agree this could be a fun game to watch. These 2 programs haves played each other several years and it’s always a battle. Should be a good atmosphere as Conroe usually has a large home crowd.

Back