Pasadena First Baptist vs Conroe Covenant game change

No idea. I heard they have been banged up on and off throughout the year. Not sure on last nights game. Anyone have any info?

We saw both teams last week. I saw Conroe Covenant against Westbury and I had been told that some kids that were out had come back for the Baytown game. One of my colleagues - who's an assistant coach for Houston Milby - saw First Baptist against Allen and said that their running back was "special".

We saw both teams last week. I saw Conroe Covenant against Westbury and I had been told that some kids that were out had come back for the Baytown game. One of my colleagues - who's an assistant coach for Houston Milby - saw First Baptist against Allen and said that their running back was "special".
That he is. Kid is shifty and has crazy speed once he gets to the sideline. If you don’t catch him in the backfield he’s good as gone.

No idea. I heard they have been banged up on and off throughout the year. Not sure on last nights game. Anyone have any info?
I’m a little late to this discussion, but yah, I’m pretty sure Covenant was missing their best player, Kade Houston. Saw him earlier this year in their homecoming game. He was pretty great. They line him up at WR, but he ends up doing a lot of spreadback, running back, and WR work.

Unfortunately, he got banged up in the game I saw and I don’t think he’s been able to really stay healthy since. What’s even more unfortunate is that he was tearing it up earlier in the year while their starting QB was injured. Now the QB is back, but it seems like Houston is out for the rest of the year. Pasadena is really good, but it would have been far more competitive with Houston playing. I see they put up over 100 on Thursday, and I’m pretty sure that was without Houston. Still dangerous, but probably don’t have much of a shot at their first state title without him.

Back