Baytown Christian vs Fredericksburg

I thought Baytown might have been a little flat and not on their game last night personally. The other games I have seen them this year they did not have the penalties like they did last night. They just didn’t have the enthusium that they had previously. I think if they come out with the enthusiasm they had in the other games against their next opponent things could get out of hand. Regardless of that, Baytown played well enough to 45 Freddy and move on to the next round. Congrats Baytown on a solid win and good luck next week.

I didn't mean to throw shade at anyone, I just think Baytown is really good and if we can somehow get past a tough Living Rock team today it will be a tough test next weekend, That said had CP not lost their starting QB for 2.5 quarters and when he came back they scored the last four td's, so I don't think it would not have been very close otherwise. Also CP's defense only gave up two scores as the other two scores were ints.

WarEagle":95m0d5l1 said:
I didn't mean to throw shade at anyone, I just think Baytown is really good and if we can somehow get past a tough Living Rock team today it will be a tough test next weekend, That said had CP not lost their starting QB for 2.5 quarters and when he came back they scored the last four td's, so I don't think it would not have been very close otherwise. Also CP's defense only gave up two scores as the other two scores were ints.

Tonight’s game should go a lot like baytowns game. Cedar park 45. Living Rock just does not have the depth on a talent level. Tough Kids and great coaching just a couple of years away from making some noise

Back