Any opinions

5 Penelope
4 Coolidge
3 Aquilla
2 Gholson
1 Abbott

Abbott owns this district and will continue the same ritual once district time comes along.

Big Czech will agree with these standings I'm sure

Abbott is probably the best team in the district come that time of the year. The past few years Abbott starts off slow they always get if figured it out come district time.

2nd place can be Gholson, Coolidge, Aquilla

I think Penelope losing Devin hurts them with the quick score, I see more long drive scoring from them with very minimal quick strike offense like last year. ee

i know its early and I hate to say it but Abbott is probably the top team.
Gholson and Aquilla has new coaches, My jackets need an OL (Guard) and better qb/c play.
2nd place could be a real dog fight this year

The Wolverines had their best year in many last year, loosing only those district games. DCTF shows they return 5/5. Playoff's might be a miracle but not finishing last in district could be a real possibility.

1 Abbott .. kids believe in the system
2 Coolidge .. will have great D. Great running back need supporting cast on O.
3 Aquilla .. could be 2nd if they don't give up after the Abbott game( they did last year)
4 Penelope .. need speed
5 Gholson .. ???

Agreed and only time will tell I have had the opertunity to watch both teams play this year and while yes it's still early on aquilla is a very physical and speedy team this year(more so than ive seen them in sevral year) again it's still early in the season

1. Abbott Always starts slow, but unfortunately Coach Crawford always has them ready come district time.
2. Coolidge Coach Cooper is difference maker, otherwise I would have Aquilla here.
3. Aquilla Off. and Def. line no aggression. No threat of passing game.
4. Penelope No football tradition
5. Gholson Poor coaching

Mexican Englishman":6pfq2hdl said:
1. Abbott Always starts slow, but unfortunately Coach Crawford always has them ready come district time.
2. Coolidge Coach Cooper is difference maker, otherwise I would have Aquilla here.
5. Gholson Poor coaching
Wow! Do you realize Gholson got a new coach? I hear he's a good guy and his teams always overachieve. :)

Coach Brand":1yk9z8tl said:
Mexican Englishman":1yk9z8tl said:
5. Gholson Poor coaching
Wow! Do you realize Gholson got a new coach? I hear he's a good guy and his teams always overachieve. :)
yes.

Back