A little something.

I would have to agree with The Rainman!

Whoa, who said that?

But yeah, the obk is good, the obk is wise!!!!!!

Good luck and God bless.

See T-Jake there are great guys here but be sure and read their post twice or you just may be able to spot a trick when it's coming. These elite group of guys can help take you all the way. Smokey, Pop and Doc help to straighten out our lives, Rainjack, Bearkat and hornkeeper will teach you. Sounds like you have been taken already.

Oh My Gosh, this is one of the men I should never forget to mention. I was in betweeen making hot chocolate while writing this post. Cowboy is one of the most intelligent man on this board. He will get the scores out to all of us homeband or someone else watching another game. He is so cute and laughable. Everyone loves him. He is the Master of the Scores. Such a friendly guy to ever know. He is picked on but he can throw it back. He even had a Topic that Went Out To HIm. His own thread. Sorry Cowboy. The hot choclate was a must.

RedBird, you're absolutely right on the money. Thank you my good sir for your words, it truly means a lot to me. Also, your son did a great job this year with the Cardinals. Congrats to him on a great year and God bless.

Rainjack, that's something that I will totally remember. The love of the game is amazing, but the beauty in it is the life lessons and teaching to build these kids into men that prosper is my ultimate goal. I would go 0-12 and still be proud if i make a positive impact on my team. Thanks for the words. God bless.

hornkeeper, thank you! God bless.

MelaniB":1jnwogv7 said:
Oh My Gosh, this is one of the men I should never forget to mention. I was in betweeen making hot chocolate while writing this post. Cowboy is one of the most intelligent man on this board. He will get the scores out to all of us homeband or someone else watching another game. He is so cute and laughable. Everyone loves him. He is the Master of the Scores. Such a friendly guy to ever know. He is picked on but he can throw it back. He even had a Topic that Went Out To HIm. His own thread. Sorry Cowboy. The hot choclate was a must.

Now this post is a little overboard, I am still recovering from Doc's advise and treatment from a year ago. Jake another option is career and technology education there is a shortage, a need and a push from the last legislature.

Back