Something is fishy

pup

11-man fan
DirtyBayBulldog":c72wqv0c said:
John Holmes":c72wqv0c said:
I agree can’t wait to see how they do, especially after gaining 5 transfers in August for this year. He should be stacked and make a deep run. Street and Weatherford will be playing for the district title after Greenville lost their main guy no one else in the district stands a chance.

5 transfers! That's a privilege few are afforded.

Really Dirty Bay!?! Really??? You are calling out a team that inherited 5 transfers when your own school has magically been gifted SIX 5A public school players. Perhaps we should start calling your school Goose Creek Memorial Christian school.

Stop trolling. We are getting tired of hearing you rant about your "stacked" team.

pup":64fd7aw5 said:
DirtyBayBulldog":64fd7aw5 said:
John Holmes":64fd7aw5 said:
I agree can’t wait to see how they do, especially after gaining 5 transfers in August for this year. He should be stacked and make a deep run. Street and Weatherford will be playing for the district title after Greenville lost their main guy no one else in the district stands a chance.

5 transfers! That's a privilege few are afforded.

Really Dirty Bay!?! Really??? You are calling out a team that inherited 5 transfers when your own school has magically been gifted SIX 5A public school players. Perhaps we should start calling your school Goose Creek Memorial Christian school.

Stop trolling. We are getting tired of hearing you rant about your "stacked" team.

pup looks as though john Holmes is the one "calling out"

No, what's bad is going around the rules of TAPPS to create a "select" team. I don't think it's by chance this team has inherited six or more players from big public 11-man programs. Six or more boys that just happen to be really good football players and athletes. Call it whatever you want, in my opinion that's not very Christian-like, fair, or the intent of what these little TAPPS schools are all about.

Just curious how much you know to be fact about what is going on down there in Baytown pup. Do you know this to be a fact or are you just making assumptions based on not liking the fact the those Baytown boys are looking good this year. It is not right to make statements about about a program is you don't know these thing to be true. Have your facts in order before talk about a program!!!

This post is almost as obvious as the “sportsmanship” post by lion. Lion obviously upset with a uil teams sportsmanship. Pup and testem are obviously feeding off each other. It’s not hard to figure out. Question is why don’t you both hop in the car and sit down and have a chat with the athletic director and coach? Trying to smear a program out of vengeance or jealousy is downright low. Take a look at baytowns rosters over the last 6-7 years. They always have new students enroll. Some years more than others. This year happens to be 5. Did you also see they won a state championship in 2016, state semi finalist 2011, 2012, 2015, and 2017, and having another state run this year. A winning program attracts players in any sport. Like I said with Dallas Tyler they have so many schools in their area it’s a wonder they don’t have more. Baytown is in the same boat and have numerous amount of large programs close to them.

I could not agree more with that! My comment was not to smear anyone’s name. It was simply to ask if he had any proof of this. It is not right to make accusations about a program that you know nothing about. There is a lot of talent down in that area and it is terrible that people make these assumptions based on what they think is happening.

test_em":15l8l0am said:
I could not agree more with that! My comment was not to smear anyone’s name. It was simply to ask if he had any proof of this. It is not right to make accusations about a program that you know nothing about. There is a lot of talent down in that area and it is terrible that people make these assumptions based on what they think is happening.

Why testem? Why? PM him if you want to know. That’s a smokescreen. You 2 know each other and it’s pretty disturbing what your trying to do. Feeding someone’s jealousy just discredits what a program is trying to do. Someone’s obviously jealous to see a successful program improving year after year. The thread started off a comment by john holmes and ended up on baytown. Dallas 5 transfers all the sudden are of no interest as they have not been as succesful as baytown. So now let’s all take a long look at previous post on “pup” and see just exactly what his problem is. Pretty easy to find out where he’s from and who he is.

Back