2016 Champs

Jaybird22":1djwx6jp said:
How is Coolidge this year

they are 3-3. I'm sorta sold on Gholson after they beat a pretty decent Penelope team.
Gholson will beat Coolidge and that will set up 2 important games for Gholson with Aquilla and Abbott

could this district have a 3 way tie, 3 teams with 1 loss. if so what is the deciding factors for the top 2 to advance out of district. I can see this wacky district having Abbott, Aquilla, Gholson all having 1 loss.

BigCzech":1bjxm89y said:
So who beats who this weekend in District 14?

I am going with Aquilla over Penelope and Coolidge over Gholson.
I think that's a good guess, and Coolidge should be the only team with a chance of beating Abbott or Aquilla.

honestly, I don't a bleeping thing about this district but I like playing along.

Aquilla by 32 over Penelope. Seeing the Abbott/Aquilla score last week, Aquilla is the 2nd best team in this district.

Gholson 9 over Coolidge. Gholson will battle Aquilla for the 2 spot. Gholson will have too much for Coolidge.

after studying everyone's scores, results, opponents I believe this district will come down to Abbott, Aquilla, Gholson
Could possibly have 3 teams with 1 loss.

But for tonights games:

Aquilla v Penelope:
The district 14 clock has struck midnight for Penelope: Aquilla jumps all over Penelope EARLY and OFTEN as the cougars find penelopes glass slippers and shatter them. Aquilla 59 - Penelope 13

Gholson v Coolidge:
Last weeks win for Gholson was huge. Coolidge is favored but I'm not sold on them.
Gholson travels to Coolidge and comes away with a COOL(idge) win in a very close and exciting game.
Gholson 47 Coolidge 46

I guess I don't diddly squat about the east or atleast this wacky district.
I was pretty dead on about Aquilla over Penelope but totally missed Gholson/Coolidge. Curious if Gholson had injuries or if Coolidge brought back players from injuries.
Anyways I'm going to lay low from this district and stick with my west teams

District standings after this week

Abbott - 2 - 0

Coolidge - 2 - 0

Gholson - 1 - 1

Aquilla - 1 - 2

Penelope - 0 - 2

This sets up a HUGE game for the district next Friday as Abbott travels to Coolidge. This game ought to be a good one.

BigCzech":1wlny03p said:
District standings after this week

Abbott - 2 - 0

Coolidge - 2 - 0

Gholson - 1 - 1

Aquilla - 1 - 2

Penelope - 0 - 2

This sets up a HUGE game for the district next Friday as Abbott travels to Coolidge. This game ought to be a good one.

Abbott looks to be in playoff caliber form after two early season setbacks and from the history of Coolidge and Abbott, this has been a close game the past few yrs with Abbott prevailing.
I see Abbott winning this one, I don't think Abbott is ready to give up what they've owned for so long in this district and I don't think Coolidge is ready for the physicality that Abbott brings to the table.
Ware has done a good job yr 1 at Coolidge but he doesn't have the Calvert kids he had last yr which throttled Abbott.
Crawford gets his revenge on Ware

Abbott 59
Coolidge 24

Wow, this district is quiet this week, Usually there is ALOT of chatter. I'm guessing everyone is breaking down game film while the fans patiently await friday.

I haven't read a post from jaybird22 as well. This was the only district actually chatting, now all of sudden it's like it's keep quiet week.

Back