2015 Predictions????

In TAPPS DII, 3 teams are at the top in quality of play:

Waco Live Oak
Austin Veritas
Cedar Park Summit

I can't tell if there are any other teams playing on the same level so far.

Summit is the dark horse. Can't tell between Veritas and Live Oak. Veritas has more seniors. They will likely have to beat Summit again, whose SB went out with cramps at key point in 20 point loss, that was closer than that.

Live Oak has been to a lot of championships and has a very clear path to get there again.

I'm a homer, but I like the winner of Veritas v Summit semi rematch over WLO in championship.

I agree with the top three teams. In my opinion Live Oak has the easiest path to the state game. By the way, Veritas has the least number of seniors compared to the other two teams.

Eagle":2gq8sa0k said:
I agree with the top three teams. In my opinion Live Oak has the easiest path to the state game. By the way, Veritas has the least number of seniors compared to the other two teams.

Regarding the number of seniors, according to the MaxPreps rosters Veritas has two, while Live Oak has three.

Stop... stop... I understand that the game is played on the field and not on paper, but the notion that LO will lose another game, much less a championship game against Veritas or Summit is ridiculous.

LO wins the State Championship they are bigger, faster, stronger. LO does their kids a huge favor by scheduling and playing legit public school teams like Calvert and Blum. Win or lose, after you play those guys... all these other private school teams look like junior high teams. Everything looks slow after you play Calvert haha!

This is one of several reasons why LO makes a deep run each year, their philosophy regarding scheduling. Nobody gets better when you 45 a random home school or private school. Waste of time.

centexfan7":tkbjjim9 said:
Stop... stop... I understand that the game is played on the field and not on paper, but the notion that LO will lose another game, much less a championship game against Veritas or Summit is ridiculous.

LO wins the State Championship they are bigger, faster, stronger.

Thank you for the bulletin board material!

centexfan7":xrw6zih8 said:

LO wins the State Championship they are bigger, faster, stronger. LO does their kids a huge favor by scheduling and playing legit public school teams like Calvert and Blum. Win or lose, after you play those guys... all these other private school teams look like junior high teams. Everything looks slow after you play Calvert haha!

This is one of several reasons why LO makes a deep run each year, their philosophy regarding scheduling. Nobody gets better when you 45 a random home school or private school. Waste of time.

Austin Veritas Academy 64
Waco Live Oak classical 44

What was that you said about junior high?

More Cowbell":26ffbl90 said:
centexfan7":26ffbl90 said:

Austin Veritas Academy 64
Waco Live Oak classical 44

What was that you said about junior high?

Additionally, Cedar Park gave Veritas the closest game of their season the week before with a score of 60-56. It could be argued that both of these teams are better than Live Oak.

It's great that Live Oak plays Calvert but when they get 45'd by them like they did this year you can't really say that they gained much from the game.

Back