2012 rankings

oldfat&bald":36wrtso5 said:
Dogface":36wrtso5 said:
CRSARM":36wrtso5 said:
CowboyP":36wrtso5 said:
Bite me, Andy. :)

That was completely and totally uncalled for, I DEMAND an apology post haste.
Careful!
If CRSARM bites CP
he may be ACCUSED of something.
DOH!!

A friend told me criminal charges could get filed!
I won't file charges. He graduated from Gordon. Isn't that punishment enough?

Regarding rankings.... Lingleville should move up quite a ways. I know it's their 1st year in UIL butttt. They have confidence from their outlaw record. A potential all state back with a good overall team. Some might consider their schedule soft except Gordon and 1-2 others. But they could concievably make the playoff's and depending on who they get go a game or two deep.

Gordon too has a chance for a playoff run. Some would say a weak schedule last year to get to 8-2 but they didn't get 45'd by Knox City or State Champ's T-Rock. They bring alot back. If they survive the non district schedule (Ira, Strawn, RS and ...) without injury they will be well prepared. They should zip thru district. Once again, who they get the 1st couple of rounds.
Then again, with 2-3 key wins they could rock the rankings and roll into the playoff's.

CowboyP":1ex497wc said:
oldfat&bald":1ex497wc said:
Dogface":1ex497wc said:
CRSARM":1ex497wc said:
CowboyP":1ex497wc said:
Bite me, Andy. :)

That was completely and totally uncalled for, I DEMAND an apology post haste.
Careful!
If CRSARM bites CP
he may be ACCUSED of something.
DOH!!

A friend told me criminal charges could get filed!
I won't file charges. He graduated from Gordon. Isn't that punishment enough?

That was just wrong Cowboy, you knew I was at church and could not respond to that dig while there. I will get even...you know that computer you want? Just wait!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, just thinking out loud here...Longhorn Helmet as a backdrop, plays the Gordon school song at boot up. Randomly plays at full volume, GORDON LONGHORNS ARE #1!!!!! These are just a few of the things you have to look forward to. How does the saying go??? Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer? Hey, that is a thought, a built in webcam that you do not know about.

ROFL

Andy

You would have taken the cheap shot too. As far as the hidden webcam goes, I like to sit nekid while I'm on the comp. are you sure that's something you really want to see?

I believe Ira or Borden County in Division 1! Richland Springs in Division 2 (until someone can knock them off)! Maybe Jonesboro? Who knows? Going to be an interesting year!

CowboyP":8p1ldn27 said:
You would have taken the cheap shot too. As far as the hidden webcam goes, I like to sit nekid while I'm on the comp. are you sure that's something you really want to see?

May I remind you that this is a family board?

ROFL

Lueders-Avoca did indeed squeak by Strawn in Bi-District. A great win for the Raiders indeed. They did it with two seniors and lots of freshman. This year they are stll young and the two incredible seniors are long gone. They (the Raiders) catch Jayton the first game of the season in Jayton. I will let you in on a little secret. Jayton is going to be real good this season.
r Valley
Strawn has been a pain in my side all the way back to my playing days and that is way back. Let me say this about the last year's version of the Greyhounds. They were healthy about two games the entire season! If they are healthy this season all year long, they will make NOISE@! Lots of it.

D1
10. Oakwood
9. Sterling City
8. Meadow
7. Water Valley
6. Rankin
5. Borden County
4. Valley
3. Abbott
2. Ira
1. Throckmorton

D2
1. Richland Springs
2. Jonesboro
3. Newcastle
4. Amherst
5. Motley County
6. Milford
7. Aspermont
8. Robert Lee
9. Follett
10. Grandfalls Royalty

Dr. Don, where's DII? Abbott at 3...... Coach Crawford might prefer to fly further under the radar but you might be right. Somebody will be there from the East at the State Game, and if you make it anything can happen. The final ranking is what matters. Just like Granger you have Valley at 4 so I'm sure my theory that outstanding coaching can only go so far with too many young players is junk. Then again RS always seems to reload.

Rankings of the teams really has little to do with the final tally the best two teams could meet early in the playoffs and then 1 is out.. i have seen times when the district 3rd place team would be the district champs in other districts and never play a playoff game,,, but its fun to watch and comment.

good luck to all the kids i hope you all play to the best of your abilities...

and oh hey moms, dads, and fans remember the boys are doing their best to represent you!!! Return the favor be your best for them!!!!

Back