1st rounds games

Oilman33

Six-man fan
What games are people thinking could be possible upsets or a lot closer than the spreads are saying im thinking the Union Hill and Coolidge game will be a good one i think Union Hill has a slight edge but could go either way

bballcoach":3w0s4caq said:
Union Hill vs Coolidge is a great bi-district matchup. A very solid team will be going home early.

I'm sticking to my early season pick of Coolidge vs Milford in 3rd round. Coolidge will be WAY better than anyone has seen on film due to the addition of Torrey Hoover being back.

Coolidge has went from Good to GREAT with this addition. Coolidge gets revenge on Union Hill BIG.

Coolidge - 69
Union Hill - 36

2 other games of interest

Paducah vs Aspermont
Newcastle vs Aquilla

What happened to the post talking about the kids who robbed someone at gun point from Coolidge and now being able to play? It’s a crazy crazy world and bad character can surface anywhere! If it’s true a conviction makes them felons and what a great reward to be able to give them! I hope that this is not the case but from what I’ve read and understood as (I’m not privy to actual facts) from earlier in the year in here but if it’s true the kids character is not the only ones being tested! I really hope this event didn’t happen!

Some Coolidge dude posted about the athletes that would be suiting up this week that have been out of circulation for a while. He thought that he would stir things up and throw a scare in their future opponents by telling it. But when the truth started to come out about the whole situation, he deleted his topic.

Balmorhea vs. Sterling City tonight in Rankin is the main 1st round game I'm interested in. The teams are pretty well evenly matched, even down to the average offense/defense ppg being nearly identical to eachother. The spread favors SC by 16. But I think it could go either way. So I wouldn't be surprised if an upset happens.

I'm also curious to see how SC responds after their close tough loss last week. And how the youngsters in Balmorhea react if they end up a couple tds down early on.

Back