#1Crowell vs #2Ira

Rampage1974

11-man fan
Both teams are respected. But no match for Crowells hard hitting team. Ira may score two touchdowns? ? Mercy rule will be handed to Ira on Saturday. As I said a year ago and this year. Crowell hasn't even opened up its full potential as of yet to date. I see Crowells second team finishing them off. Which is good practice for next years winning season.

I see crowell coming out on top. however, its nonsense to think that crowell will hold morris to 2 td's. Crowell should dominate the middle but the ira sweep could be dangerous. 1 misstep by crowell d and morris gets outside and heads for 6. Ira capitalizes on the defensive corners getting to much backfield penetration, the fb pops a kick out block, morris goes underneath and its all grass. Ive seen both teams play, ira is quick but crowell will be overpowering as the game goes on. crowell can capitalize on ira coverage weakness and ira can depend on being a step faster. I think 2 quarters will be good but late the 3rd and 4th belong to crowell. crowell by >24.

This should be the state championship game. These are the best 2 teams in the state. Power vs speed. Ira has Morris and Crowell has a complete team. I would like to see Ira win this one but I don't think anyone can hang within 20-24 pts of Crowell. I would have liked for this game to be put off a couple of weeks.

smalltown, ive have not seen happy play but by the looks of thier score i would not discount them from being the # 2 team.

smalltown":1a5b6fwj said:
This should be the state championship game. These are the best 2 teams in the state. Power vs speed. Ira has Morris and Crowell has a complete team. I would like to see Ira win this one but I don't think anyone can hang within 20-24 pts of Crowell. I would have liked for this game to be put off a couple of weeks.

MaxPreps has Ira #1 and Crowell #2 in the NATION. Biggest sixman game in the USA then? Not sure I agree on the rankings but it wont matter after the game.

Go get em Cats!!

Best of luck to both teams!!

I haven't seen Happy play either.I have seen some of the teams on their schedule play. I think Happy is a really good team but not the same as Ira and Crowell. I hope I'm wrong. Happy will need to get past a very good Valley team. Valley always seems to peak at the right time. I think we will see some great games the next 2 weeks. Best of luck to all the teams still playing.

MaxPreps has Ira #1 and Crowell #2 in the NATION. Biggest sixman game in the USA then? Not sure I agree on the rankings but it wont matter after the game.

So do you consider this game to be for the National Championship?

Why does any rankings matter? I would take Granger's toward the end of the year rankings rather than DCTF's preseason rankings any day of the week. Does DCTF have any rankings besides preseason?

Speed never has a bad day. Ira is more than just Morris. There is 15 seniors on that team. They will be tough and will not just roll over it will be a close game! I take Ira by 4! Extra Points will be a factor. Go Dogs!

Goodluck to Both teams!

Rampage1974":1ypmkokx said:
Both teams are respected. But no match for Crowells hard hitting team. Ira may score two touchdowns? ? Mercy rule will be handed to Ira on Saturday. As I said a year ago and this year. Crowell hasn't even opened up its full potential as of yet to date. I see Crowells second team finishing them off. Which is good practice for next years winning season.
Not much respect shown for the opponent... I did expect some what more given the history between these two teams over the last few seasons... However one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.

The Ira Bulldogs will be at 100%--100% Heart and Determination. Ira may have a few starters out but they will play with that heart and determination; that's Ira Bulldog Football!

Safe travels for both teams and fans.

I'm going to pick crowell on this one. I know Ira isn't 100% and hate that they aren't. I would love to see this game with both teams good and healthy. Im going to pick crowell by 38 and maybe even finishing Ira off late in the 4th quarter. It will be a great game to watch live and ill be listening in at www.thetuckerbrownshow.com to the play by play broadcast.

I will be tuned in online. I heard that Mike Reed, one of the winningest coaches in sixman history will be on the broadcast tonight. I just wish I could be there to watch the top 2 teams in the nation. WOW.

Back