In Need of Middle School Games North Dallas 2022

ParkerAinsworth

11-man fan
Hi all. My name is Parker Ainsworth, and I am the middle school coach at Greenhill School. We're technically in Addison, Tx, and functionally in the North Dallas area. We will be playing 6 Man football again this year. It's our second year as a 6 Man middle school program (high school plays 11 Man). We are in search of some games!

We will have an 8th-grade team and a 7th-grade team, each being 10 or so kids. A handful of the players in my rising 8th-grade group did play 6Man a year ago, on a combination team with the kids a year older than them. Our rising 7th graders have played some flag football but will be new to tackle. We’d like tentatively schedule games for both teams, in hopes of having both teams and thus giving both groups a chance to play meaningful snaps.

We would be happy to host or travel! Our school day ends at 4:00, but the students’ last class is athletics. If y’all are open to coming here, we have field space, a locker room to change in, and an athletic trainer who will be on the sidelines and available to help.

Please let me know if you’re interested in finding a common date. We have some odd days off in the fall, and our school’s policy is typically to only have games/practices on school days. Outside of that, we’re very open!

Email works best! I am putting together a full schedule and would love to schedule. Our Middle School games are typically Thursdays, as much of our staff turns around and does Varsity on Friday night.

Best,

Parker Ainsworth ([email protected])

Hi all. My name is Parker Ainsworth, and I am the middle school coach at Greenhill School. We're technically in Addison, Tx, and functionally in the North Dallas area. We will be playing 6 Man football again this year. It's our second year as a 6 Man middle school program (high school plays 11 Man). We are in search of some games!

We will have an 8th-grade team and a 7th-grade team, each being 10 or so kids. A handful of the players in my rising 8th-grade group did play 6Man a year ago, on a combination team with the kids a year older than them. Our rising 7th graders have played some flag football but will be new to tackle. We’d like tentatively schedule games for both teams, in hopes of having both teams and thus giving both groups a chance to play meaningful snaps.

We would be happy to host or travel! Our school day ends at 4:00, but the students’ last class is athletics. If y’all are open to coming here, we have field space, a locker room to change in, and an athletic trainer who will be on the sidelines and available to help.

Please let me know if you’re interested in finding a common date. We have some odd days off in the fall, and our school’s policy is typically to only have games/practices on school days. Outside of that, we’re very open!

Email works best! I am putting together a full schedule and would love to schedule. Our Middle School games are typically Thursdays, as much of our staff turns around and does Varsity on Friday night.

Best,

Parker Ainsworth ([email protected])
I sent you an email. Please call 972-825-7928

Back