Roxton 57 Dodd City 51

Region 4
Calvert 69 Moulton 46

State Semi-finals

Grady vs. Graford Mar. 9 2:00

Roxton vs. Calvert Mar. 9 7:00

State Finals Mar. 10 7:00

Who is gonna win it all?

I know nothing of the Roxton/Calvert matchup but the Graford/Grady game should be a good one. I have heard the Graford PG is the best in the division. He is good no doubt!! My guess is it will be a shootout with the best two PG's in the division on the floor for this game. :)

I'm pulling for Grady. I went to school with the mother of the Grady point guard. He came to our basketball camps as a gradeschool student back when we held them and cleaned house on the awards each year.

I figure it will come down to who makes their free throws.

Wish I could watch the finals!!

I agree, just as the girls went Lipan and Neches. The craziness can't be allowed.

Anybody watch the Graford/Grady game? Seemed like a good game until fouls caught up with Grady. 15 to 25 with 4 fouling out for Grady.

Did Graford play that clean a game?

The title game MAY be decent. :)

If you have Time Warner digital cable service, the game is being broadcast on their "The Texas Channel." In the San Antonio area, that's channel 888 ... not 100% ESPN/FSN standards. For example, they were intro the teams and as they went to the Calvert intros, they broke into commercials totally unannounced.

Back