WV vs BC

WV Backer

Six-man pro
So far, so good Wildcat fans. What do you think about Borden County this year? Are they as bad as the scores indicate or are they the victim of a tough schedule? You have to admit, they've faced a murderers row thus far. Will we have our revenge for the beat-down last year or will the Coyotes right the ship?

I have seen BC play. They have a sum total of three Jrs and Seniors on their team. They are slightly better than a really good JV. We are nearly halfway through the season, they could have improved since the first game, if they were able to stay healthy. WV has a good JV, how bad could your varsity beat your JV?

I watched BC play Sterling last year in the playoffs and they were stacked with talent. I’m guessing they graduated a bunch of kids. That was one of the best 6 man games I’ve seen.

I watched BC play Sterling last year in the playoffs and they were stacked with talent. I’m guessing they graduated a bunch of kids. That was one of the best 6 man games I’ve seen.
I agree with you. It was an unbelievable game in the mustang bowl. BC had a great group of talented young men.

Water Valley is hot right now. Gonna take quite a bit to stop them. I'm afraid BC will be handed their 5th loss Friday night in their brutal schedule this season

Well, the WV got the win last night but the Coyotes were certainly not impressed with the rankings and brought their A game to the contest. In the end they were just overmatched but these kids are going to be back to their winning ways before too long. It was a long drive up to Gail and I'm not particularly looking forward to making it again any time soon but their excellent facilities and sportsmanship made it a much better experience than I thought it would be. The Wildcats might drop in the rankings a little because we didn't 45 'em but a game like this can go a long way towards keeping kids humble and realizing that rankings are just numbers assigned by a machine. What you do on the field is what matters.

Well, the WV got the win last night but the Coyotes were certainly not impressed with the rankings and brought their A game to the contest. In the end they were just overmatched but these kids are going to be back to their winning ways before too long. It was a long drive up to Gail and I'm not particularly looking forward to making it again any time soon but their excellent facilities and sportsmanship made it a much better experience than I thought it would be. The Wildcats might drop in the rankings a little because we didn't 45 'em but a game like this can go a long way towards keeping kids humble and realizing that rankings are just numbers assigned by a machine. What you do on the field is what matters.
Very well said.

Back