BC vs RS

smokeyjoe53":11u6m40a said:
51eleven":11u6m40a said:
granger":11u6m40a said:
it's even on the schedule... and the map...

A Christmas present!
I zoomed in, is it in Wilmeth or Pumphrey?
I went to google maps itself for the earth view. I can't see a football field in either.
Is the game to be played in a field like that one episode of Friday Night Lights?
I'd like to know if there's any point in bringing my stadium seat.
I've already called the kids and told them were doing Christmas on Christmas eve.
Will there be concessions or should I bring a turkey sandwich from the leftovers?
I'll be there for this one but just wondering if FSSW will stream this one for those who can't.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Wilme ... 00.1203711
....... and the head yahoo has reported in........

I know a few people who might agree on the yahoo part. The only thing I've ever been head of was a few guys at UPS.

BTW, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas (just watched the movie). Football in the snow is fun and cool as long as it's not too cold or windy. About a foot would be nice for BC - RS.
I'll be sure to wear my boot's in case it gets too deep.

olderelk":r32yubhi said:
Schwarzenegger":r32yubhi said:
It's a shame this game won't be played! I mean how do you give a team the number one overall ranking without playing the best team in Division 1? For all you who think RS would dominate this game, I can recall the same thing being said between Happy and BC. That Happy would 45 them or win by a large margin, but guess what the exact opposite happened.
As unfair as it may be, since the game isn't happening, I guess we will have rely on the fact that RS is the only unbeaten UIL six-man team in Texas and the fact they 45'ed the Division 2 team that beat the best team in Division 1.
Life is so unfair.

aaaaahhhh, butttt, hmmmm, well.....

51eleven":1uwcd1jn said:
BTW, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas (just watched the movie). Football in the snow is fun and cool as long as it's not too cold or windy. About a foot would be nice for BC - RS.
Are these the same boots you have to wear when you read this thread?
You did that on purpose, didn't you?

smokeyjoe53":q5kg3rbp said:
51eleven":q5kg3rbp said:
How much will the tickets be to this game?
Only $2000.00 apiece. Please send cashiers check or money order to:
Smokeyjoe53
% HHR&WPC&YC
Holland Hill, TX 77863214

Like I told the landlord once in college, "the check is in the mail".
After all like the credit card commercial says, this game could be "priceless"?
Does the price maybe at least include one of those goob inspired t-shirts from earlier in the year?

Johnny South":1137305u said:
BE":1137305u said:
Good is Good no matter where you play, no matter the size of the school. Don't count tds and yardage, look for skills and the ability to make plays no one else makes. That is the true measure of ability.
That is so true BE. I have always wondered why college scouts don't recognize what it takes offensively to come up with a winning combination. They almost always look for the "big players" instead of the "big play makers". That is why I could never understand why more colleges did not want to try Tyler Ethridge as a receiver. Look at Cole Beasley. Small, quick, an athlete, a winner, former high school quarterback, and the best receiver on the Cowboys' roster. Too many good ones are overlooked in my opinion.

It's a long lesson best learned by he and I and put away until needed again.

olderelk":3izbregz said:
51eleven":3izbregz said:
Are these the same boots you have to wear when you read this thread?
You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Nope. These are my snow boot's, I use gaiters with them. After he get's done with his other obligations tonight Santa's pickin me up in his sleigh in the morning. We will be at he field about 11:00.
BTW, Santa predicts an upset.

I was able to get you seats in the superintendent's suite so you should be able to watch the game in relative luxury. You may need to move a few chickens out of the way...................

Back