ws vs avalon

shake&bake52

11-man fan
what happen here? heard it didnt turn out the way everyone expected. i sure that ws has alot more team talent then everyone thought with all 6 starters back for the first time all year going back to the first two scrimmages.

Its more embarresing too your school the way you call out your fellow students on the internet. If i were the 'rose pose' id start head hunting. They must be doing something right other then cook engelhardt trotter and the 'rose pose' every one else is unknown of in six man football.

WShornet9339":8li28fc8 said:
Rose Pose ( Austin/Dillon) really should not get on here. The way that you use gramar is an embarrasment to our school and community.

Wow, and you call yourself a "WShornet" that is a joke. Your really going to get on this message board and try to call somone out??? Sounds like it takes some pretty big pair of skivvies to do that. Hahahaha. Even if it were them, I bet you wouldnt say a word about it to thier face. I think you are the one that is embarrasing your school and community as you say, by trying to cause some problems within your own town. If I didnt know better I would say you were a former player this year (only the players and younger guys that help out with the team call them the "Rose Pose") that quit so they feel the need to talk crap because they have nothing else going on in thier life. Your an idiot.

Back