Wow! What a game!

oldfat&bald

Six-man fan
The Sands vs BC game tonight was an awesome game. Congrats to both teams for going out there and laying it all on the line. It was fun to watch. I think both teams will win some playoff games.

Borden County didn't get lucky they're just good. Two state championships. Lost to the Champion last year by PAT. I don't think you can call that luck. Let me get this straight Sands will get killed by Ira that barely beat Rankin, the same Rankin team that lost to Water Valley. And this Water Valley team that was killing Rankin by 30 points at one point in the game barely beat a Sands team at their field with number 25 playing on a knee that he tore up in the Sterling City game. I just hope you can convince your coach that they don't need to worry about Sands and start worrying about who? Not Borden, Not Rankin, Not Water Valley, Not Valley, Not anybody got it wrapped up already.

hey red, sands and borden county are 2 classy teams. who do u represent? i'll put either one of them against ur team. but u know all about all teams. so tell me, who's ur team, i mean the one u really support? or are u just anthor one of those that goes with whoever u think is the obvious winner? i represent Borden County and i will tell u this, Sands mustangs are the real deal. but u probably couldn't tell a good team from a bad one!!!! Goodluck Mustangs hope to see u again. U deserve to be in the playoffs and we are lucky to have won a hard fought battle on our own field.

quentin70":mw652ff5 said:
hey red, sands and borden county are 2 classy teams. who do u represent? i'll put either one of them against ur team. but u know all about all teams. so tell me, who's ur team, i mean the one u really support? or are u just anthor one of those that goes with whoever u think is the obvious winner? i represent Borden County and i will tell u this, Sands mustangs are the real deal. but u probably couldn't tell a good team from a bad one!!!! Goodluck Mustangs hope to see u again. U deserve to be in the playoffs and we are lucky to have won a hard fought battle on our own field.
Borden County is a classy team too and good luck in the playoffs to all of you and hope we play again.

BC caught a game winning break when sands dropped that pass in the endzone with 1:19 left to play. Mustangs #25 has my vote for one of the best RB's in state. he's a very good athlete, the team as whole is very solid. goodluck with Ira, i know ya'll will represent district 5 well. i'll root for the mustangs till we meet again. Goodluck to all teams in the playoffs, this is a whole new season, all records are 0-0.

quentin70":hv23ec4c said:
BC caught a game winning break when sands dropped that pass in the endzone with 1:19 left to play. Mustangs #25 has my vote for one of the best RB's in state. he's a very good athlete, the team as whole is very solid. goodluck with Ira, i know ya'll will represent district 5 well. i'll root for the mustangs till we meet again. Goodluck to all teams in the playoffs, this is a whole new season, all records are 0-0.
and i'll root for Borden County and good luck in the playoffs too

Back