Would you kneel ?

FCSA football

Six-man fan
Would you Kneel during the playing of the Nationa Anthem ? Would you encourage the kids on your team to “take a knee” also.
Would you knowingly agree to play a team if you knew in advance that they would promote a Social Agenda instead of focusing on the kids and the game of football?
Just Wondering.......,,

This goes to show one just how this situation has continued to exist! Using or protesting a country in which you live freely earn freely and are entiteled to equal rights by kneeling during a national time of honor is absurd. Why don’t you protest in the one place it would do some good. Your legislators are the ones needing the education on how inequality still exists. I grew up wearing hand me downs eating corn bread and beans but learned that the color of a persons skin may be different but the color of their blood is the same. It’s tsken for granted that there are still enormous numbers who are “racial” but it doesn’t give anyone the right to mistreat another human being. Why don’t those protesting protest in church., the grocery store, baseball games basketball games. or at their own fund raising events. It’s a travesty that the avenue through which has been chosen is a national symbol that accomplishes in nothing but inflaming of the masses. If the high school students of today chose to do this then athletics as we know it will cease to exist. Kids today are more than aware of the “racial” divide so why not focus on educating a positive understanding of each other instead of protesting each other.

To top dog: RE: why post the question ? Because it happened to us, a six man high school team at our own Homecoming by the visiting team, that’s why.

ESPN says they are not going to broadcast the playing of the National Anthem. Wow, what courage that takes!

Why play it at all?

I’m listening...........

Let me start by saying i think its everyones right to protest any issue they feel they need to protest. That being said I also believe there is a right time place and way to do so one of which is not by kneeling during the national anthem (disrespectful). Id also like to know weather or not these athletes high school all the way to the NFL are only just kneeling or are they also spending there free time protesting in other ways or joining organizations against what they seem to feel so strongly about which i doubt most are doing.

Last thing is it really a protest or turning more in to doing something people are telling them not to do or cant do?

Social Media Lemmings rushing head first off a cliff obsessed to reach their goal of 30 seconds of “fame”.
No intelligence or thought required.
Just saying ........

I agree why start crap? Your posts are generally crap but this one is super crap!

To answer the question I would only kneel if someone said I couldnt! This is a free country right? People died for my freedom right? You try to take my freedoms away then we got problems buddy!

I don't think anything is being accomplished by the protesting. If anything, things have gotten worse. But what irritates me is that one group of people is telling another group that they are victims of something. Why not let that group decide on their own if they are a victim.

But to the original question.

I will kneel before the cross and I will stand proudly for my country even with all its flaws. You can disgrace me, beat me, call me racial names, but guess what, you will never take away my faith and that my friends is the only freedom we truly need.

Until the government starts sending you a bill in the mail for the air you breathe, then there really isn't nothing to complain about. Too many times we only focus on the negatives instead of highlighting the positives.

I just laugh when I read one of these “Keyboard Kowboys” get all crazy and threaten someone they know nothing about. They bravely hide behind their kutsey little anonymous screen name and just go off on people.
Then one day they are driving down the road, some anonymous dude pisses them off in traffic and they go into one their little fits, forgetting they are not hiding behind their keyboard and some “Gangbanger” from the Southside pops him with 5 or 6 .45 caliber slugs.
At the little wimps funeral you hear, “I just don’t understand how this could happen, he was such a nice man!”
Seen it happen, just saying............

I used to be a big city cop. Sometimes it’s good to get down on BOTH KNEEs....and PRAY !
Real Life 101 hurts pretty bad sometimes. But you probably hate cops too, that’s one of your freedoms also.

There is a difference in kneeling to pray and kneeling for the national anthem. I kneel to pray but will stand for our national anthem.

Amen ! Unfortunately there are way too many that are all to ready to kneel or do anything else for 5 minutes of attention. You hear them scream about their “Rights “ but when you ask them about their Responsibilities
They give you a dumb look and say “Huh?”.

Back