Wk 2 Here we go

Kramer

11-man fan
Good games I see that peek my interest on the horizon for week 2.

Austin Veritas vs Seguin Lifegate........ I'm going Veritas here. Veritas has been a program that has steadily gotten better each year.
Atleast Veritas will win this week because the Longhorns won't vs ND

Blackwell vs Jayton.. These two have put on some pretty good games in the past..... Both are coming off losses, but Jayton is coming off an HUMILIATION type loss.... The Jaybirds bounce back in this one..

Covington vs Watauga harvest... Well I thought Covington would've won game 1 and didn't.... I can't see them winning game 2 either.. Watauga Harvest in a ROUT.

Gholson vs Oglesby... This is a VERY interesting game. Can Gholson make it 2 in a row.. As Lee Corso always says... NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND........ Oglesby wins this one but closer than granger thinks.

Emery Weiner vs Oakwood... I'm going with Emery here. I just got that HUNCH.

Knox City vs. Water Valley.... Can the WV bounce back after the HAPPY BEAT DOWN...
WELL I DON'T THINK SO........ KC wins HUGE in this one.

AND FINALLY THE GOOD ONE...

Rockwall Heritage vs Blum .. RH is coming in fresh off laying the smack down the hermleigh. Well this week they face a different animal. An animal that is athletic, fast and coming in as the #1 team in sixman.
BLUM wins this one in a good ole shootout. Expect HIGH SCORING HERE.

Santa Anna 108 d Mullin 96 - One of the many reasons 6Man is loved by many. Also one of the reasons it's hated by the uninformed....

Back