Who's #1?

Who is the best player in Sixman this year?
Calvert's Spreadback?
Mt Calms Wideout?
Milfords Spreadback?
Richland Springs RB #3?
Crowell's QB?
Jonesboro's RB?
Strawns spreadback?
The list could go on and on, but those are the standouts for me this year. If you could give the 6man heisman trophy to any player this year who would it be?

smokeyjoe53":11lqvdz0 said:
I guess that's settled...........

Not. "The Sixman Heisman". Is that anything like the Most Valuable Player by the Sixman Coaches Association? Hmm, guess not. It's awarded by the press. That would leave Guru, Cowboy?, and that fella who started http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=70. Oops. Lehman should get a vote too. Maybe that Pete Christy guy on the N/W aspect.

Jaquan Thompson of Calvert has been, and still is the best player in 6-man. The young man has been all-state or MVP the past 3 years and will most likely be MVP this year as well.

Batmazz":2bbocpib said:
Having played both Calvert and Milford
There is no doubt who the best is of those two backs
Calvert's Spreadback is a senior... Milfords is just a sophmore. There so similar to me, in what they both do as far as passing and running. I think its a toss up, But i'd pick the kid from milford after seeing what he did to garden city.

Johnny South":3bjqgh5f said:
It is pretty much a tie between #2 from Richland Springs and #3 from Richland Springs. Both were MVP's in the 2015 State Championship game.
No body from Richland Springs is better than #7 from Calvert, or #1 from Milford

OffensiveJuggernot":339kh0fg said:
Jonesboro shut the spreadback from Milford down... Milford only had 16 points
well, Borden county seem to shut #7 from calvert down as they were close to 45ing them at halftime before there starters got hurt... Milford has only lost 4 games in the two years #1 has been spreadback, and has never been down by more than 18 points in that time span either.

Johnny South":2hcz7019 said:
Well Jugg, I guess that you can just hide and watch.
Richland springs running backs score almost untouched. It's not hard to score when the hole is wide enough for a bus to get through. RS might have the best blockers in the state, Calvert and Milford don't. There spreadbacks constantly make play after play with what a lot of times seems like no blocking at all. Those guys have Vision, size, speed, and elusiveness and PLAYMAKING ABILITY!

OffensiveJuggernot":8lw17x0o said:
Who is the best player in Sixman this year?
If you could give the 6man heisman trophy to any player this year who would it be?

Well pardon me Jugg. I sure thought that you asked for opinions here. Why didn't you just make your statement and leave it at that?
OffensiveJuggernot":8lw17x0o said:
No body is better than #7 from Calvert, or #1 from Milford

Back