Who in D1 and D2 will make it to the semifinals

No one is giving Jayton any love. They play motley county last game.
I think Follett goes deep, maybe finals
I think May wins out over Jonesboro
MC has been more dominant in their wins, 45'ing all comers. Just judging by the scores of the two teams. 72-0 and 90-12 the last two weeks are not accidents or running up the score, the are evidence of their ability to dominate. Coach Bigham is warming them up as he well should. He's been to the big dance twice. He knows. If you have the team to do it they should roll into the playoffs with confidence. That they can compete in a shootout if it ever comes down to one.

MC has been more dominant in their wins, 45'ing all comers. Just judging by the scores of the two teams. 72-0 and 90-12 the last two weeks are not accidents or running up the score, the are evidence of their ability to dominate. Coach Bigham is warming them up as he well should. He's been to the big dance twice. He knows. If you have the team to do it they should roll into the playoffs with confidence. That they can compete in a shootout if it ever comes down to one.
Well said Motley co is ready to roll through the rest of the district and roll into the playoffs. Plus in the last two games Bigham has pulled the startes n let the 2nd and 3rd string in

Question was who in D1 and D2 will make it to the semifinals. I’m not saying Jayton is going to beat MC. I just said no one is giving them any love.

Region 2 and 4 in D I have the toughest ride to the semis. I'll go with Springlake Earth and Sterling City in the west. With May and Abbott in the east.
D II is easier to pick in my opinion. Motely County and Balmarea in the west. Strawn and Richland Springs in the east.

Region 2 and 4 in D I have the toughest ride to the semis. I'll go with Springlake Earth and Sterling City in the west. With May and Abbott in the east.
D II is easier to pick in my opinion. Motely County and Balmarea in the west. Strawn and Richland Springs in the east.
Well you can't pick balmorhea and Motley co they will have to play in round 2 or 3.

correction Bingham has been to state 3 times 07,11,19

MY bad. I guess that shows just how close I watch D II in the west. By default I'll put Follett in the semis in the west. I still think Balmorhea will be Motely County toughest test in the west playoffs.

These sr are hungry to get back to state. Last time they was sophomores. MC sr safety has 12 int I would say there is a no fly zone throwing his way

Motley County is the class of D2 (along with Strawn) but they have NOT 45'd all comers this year. Just ask anyone from Westbrook.

Back