White Deer V.S. McLean

It was a fun night in Mclean! WD came ready to play and played physical and had a couple big plays! It did go all the way and I was surprised by that! With that said, it was still a dominating performanc3 by Mclean, and McLean didn’t play really clean! Hats off to WD for giving everything they had, we needed a full game! That was fun!

It was a fun game to watch and what a crowd. Mclean dominated the game and had 2 or 3 wide open missed TD'S in the first half and an interception from there own 5. Without those and a few penalties this would have been over right after half.

bballcoach":1oaq2tex said:
McLean - 24 WD - 12 3rd quarter

I’m not going to lie, WD’s defense has really surprised me. They have matched McLean’s physicality and are playing very well.

I think the most impressive defense was Mclean. They held the bucks 45 points fewer than there season average. White Deer is a very good team and taking nothing from them as they faught hard. I attribute the two passes for TD'S dropped and the interception in the endzone in the 2nd quarter the reason this game wasn't over early. Congrats to both teams and as hard as it is to say being a long time rival of mclean ,MCLEAN IS THE REAL DEAL. as a football junkie they are a step above all others.

Mclean definitely needs to get that passing game cleaned up. We may need it in the playoffs. We need game reps passing, it’s just too easy to run! Lol. I know Mann, he will work hard on his passing and by playoff time, he and the entire team will be much sharper in the passing game. Ben Crockett is the best player in the state, and again proved that last night. 373 rushing yards, 6 tds, and 13 tackles. Mclea is so tough and physical!

One more note from this game. With around 4 minutes left whitedeer stood on the field on offense running the play clock all the way down. Was this to keep from getting 45ed? Why wouldn't you go score?? And when Mclean got the ball back they had plenty of time to go score but choose not too.. Thoughts??

tdog5344":fuiz1q8f said:
One more note from this game. With around 4 minutes left whitedeer stood on the field on offense running the play clock all the way down. Was this to keep from getting 45ed? Why wouldn't you go score?? And when Mclean got the ball back they had plenty of time to go score but choose not too.. Thoughts??

I chalk that up to mutual team respect. McLean knew they had it won at that point so there was really no point in it.

Back