While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually do care about Goob. I may not agree with everything he says but that doesn't come between me and the love I have for him as a flawed human being like the rest of us.

I don't spend much of any time on this website anymore. Mainly because of the lack of professionalism that goes on. It's no wonder Sixman football has never reached the acknowledgements of the upper class 11man programs. Crucial figure heads of each program seem to deteriorate all possibilities.
What do we really gain from these snide remarks towards one another? Seems like a load of back yard drunkard speech to me. I wish a movement would come along where the character and morals of the people would rise up again. And I'm just speaking on behalf of this forum. Be the better man when someone spits in your eye. A form of grace would fall on you if you would give it a shot.

God bless from the mountains of Colorado,
TE

I love you Tyler Ethridge and always will. Your post is spoken like a REAL MAN. Good luck on your venture.

Tyler Ethridge is a class act, always was and always will be. Attack one another but leave him out of your ridiculous postings.

13forever":u34rm4if said:
I actually do care about Goob. I may not agree with everything he says but that doesn't come between me and the love I have for him as a flawed human being like the rest of us.

I don't spend much of any time on this website anymore. Mainly because of the lack of professionalism that goes on. It's no wonder Sixman football has never reached the acknowledgements of the upper class 11man programs. Crucial figure heads of each program seem to deteriorate all possibilities.
What do we really gain from these snide remarks towards one another? Seems like a load of back yard drunkard speech to me. I wish a movement would come along where the character and morals of the people would rise up again. And I'm just speaking on behalf of this forum. Be the better man when someone spits in your eye. A form of grace would fall on you if you would give it a shot.

TE

Six man football and it's counter part are the same and all trash talk and bashing is a part of the game if you can't take it don't respond to it if you are a sports fan in general then you know about just how people can be. Labeling you just because what town you are from or who your parents are it's not the fact that people on this site need to be more respectful it's the fact that no one can take critisisum any more no one ever wants to hear anything bad and that's the problem. As they say if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

13forever":3uiw2sf8 said:

TE
I agree to a point. Six man is gaining popularity, even since you have graduated! But you were a big help in that gain, we appreciate you.

Dear TE,

Yew knowd, I didn't drag yew or yur name in to thiz here discussion. The woman from Silverton done did. I iz all fer grace, but being a feller trained in the older testament, I feel we done need a lil more law of the jungle and thiz wud be a better place. Now I ain't talkin' bout using a firearm to settle nuthin', but a good boat oar upside a head wud hep civilize a feller. Yew keep being yew and I'll keep bein' the 4 or 5 fellers that run around in head. BTW, have yew done secured any skiin' fer the winter yet? I iz interested in comin' yur way and if yew done met any older, wealthy wimmen put in a good word fer me.

Goob":3r4sh86b said:
Dear rest of yew pkkerwoods,

All will be done attended to in due time. Book it.

You sound so...so...so...what's the word? Tough! Like internet tough. Like internet Chuck Norris tough. I like living in your head. There's all kinds of space up in here.

If your referring to Tyler Earl taking the heat, stop kiddin yourself. That stud started takin the heat from the moment his parents said "go play".

You haters are a sad commentary to any sport. It's good to be passionate about and jealous for your team, and the players on that team. But it shows no upbringin and poor character to trash an opposing player just because he played for a six-time state champion called Richland Springs. I think I understand your motive...to be a zealous supporter of your school, its teams and individual players and cheerleaders. I respect that. But the constant insults and ragging on any particular player appears ranting and foolery.

I want to beat Grandfalls, but it would be childish and sour grapes to bash Burns or any other player from there. I am jealous and envious of their championship run, but I am also proud for their accomplishment.

Tyler was the best I have ever seen play football, and with each passing year that belief becomes more obvious. Even so, he wasn't the best thrower I've ever seen, Tanner Woods and Darius Kimberling were better pure passers. He wasn't the best ballcarrier, Denim Reeves was supperior. He wasn't better than Bo Simpson defensively, or as fast as many I could name, and he was small compared to Dakota Woods and BCs Richey.

There was another level Tyler played in that I have only seen a few others venture into; the RB from Amhearst played there for two years, Lyle Campbell entered it his senior year, Farquar played there at split out for a season and a half, and GC had Chudja(sic) camping out in it for two solid years.
And I always invoke their names when trying to teach new players how to play football at the highest possible level. That's what heroes are for, to be used as shinning examples for the new crop of players who hunger to know how they can become better and the best. Their legacy is such that they will forever be elite examples for every new generation of sixman football lovers. I will use their unique abilities and accomplishments to make my teams the best they can be. You should too.

We need haters. They make some players and coaches better. Tyler and his teammates loved reading and hearing the negative comments about them. Tyler called them blood trails. Mr. Hardon's comment in '06 about needing a new and different champion became wallpaper for every player on that 2006 team. It helped to drive out any complacency growing inside their personal drive for the upcoming season. It was evident in their eyes...a burning desire to pillage and dominate all football opponents.
And anyone's comments today will serve the same purpose for the present Coyote team. I guarantee you Jerry hopes these negative comments about RS and all that was and is RS continues...it will be used to stoke the the fires white hot. There is no need to gather firewood when someone else is doing the job for you.

So get use to it, sixman football followers. Those names, and a few others will forever be synonomous with sixman football. And they should be, for who was more exciting to watch make play after play than those studs mentioned earlier...no one.

I'd like to see the negative comments BE is talking about in this thread or any other thread with respect to his son.

If people haven't figured it out by now, it's not the school or the kids that anyone is railing against. It's the sycophantic, mentally-unhinged fans from RS posting on this board. Goob is going to bide his time until he gets off probation, then do what? Come shoot me? Beat me about the head and neck with a boat oar? Everyone thought it was a joke. At first.

BE, there is a time and a place for saying what you said. Saying it now to support Goob's clinically insane butt is wrong on both counts. It was two RS nutjobs that were the chief monkeys in charge of escalating this - whatever this is. And neither one of them have the mental acuity to realize it's their fault.

CT6MFL":1vtthud5 said:

ahhhhh.... Good ole Colorado.... I miss that place somethimes.

Was there for a week week before last. Still a lot of beautiful country even with pine beetle damage.
High's in the 70's. I might retire there in a few years.

This is the first place it was mentioned:
↓ Goob↓
Re: Top 3 Programs
Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:16 pm
Dear Ahnold,

Yew seem like a fine feller, but yew iz jest a lil off on yur analysis of Mr. Ethridge and Mr. Hogue. While Bryce iz a fine young feller, and wuz a great player, they ain't no way he iz in the same class with Ethridge. In fact, the best player on that 05 Throck team wuz Logan Scarlett, all around, both offense and defense, he wuz the heart and soul of that team. But none of them orbit the same planet as Tyler. Hands down, the greatest player in sixman history. Everbody always thinks it wuz hiz offense that made him superior, but he wuz even better on defense. There has never been better instincts than hiz.

And as always, by the RS faithful. If it weren't for that posting, this wouldn't be an argument(note I said this instead of there because THERE ARE ALWAYS ARGUMENTS).
TE/BE, I would suggest that if ya don't want controversy surrounding your legacy(s), address it with the folks that tend to throw ya out as the 2nd coming.

If I'm one of the insane people of RS I did realize that I shouldn't of mentioned Tyler's name after the first snide remark on this thread. I was sorry that yet he had to go through another jealousy attack from adults. Yea I screwed up but as many know he is one of the kids that brought sixman football out into the open.

MelaniB":1430ed0q said:
If I'm one of the insane people of RS I did realize that I shouldn't of mentioned Tyler's name after the first snide remark on this thread. I was sorry that yet he had to go through another jealousy attack from adults. Yea I screwed up but as many know he is one of the kids that brought sixman football out into the open.

Glad you clarified "one of" Mrs B. And no, I don't believe anyone was referring to your mention of TE. It's well know that there are those who bow at the alter thereof and can't take even a mention of another player in the same breath (even those kids from RS).

And everyone can say what they want, but that Josh Colunga kid from GC was the best HIGH SCHOOL ball carrier I have ever seen play HIGH SCHOOL ball.
Young man reminded me of one of them knock down punchin bag toys that would pop right back up.

Yes Josh was and he was tough as nails. I remember him well. This is really nice that mentions of great players can be mentioned. Logan Scarlett was just like him, another mention is Trey Doyle. All those boys and many others contributed to sixman football. Ones to remember such as I have, not going to mention his name, lol. No more of the post in a thread as the last one.

twodollarbill, I dont mind controversy and haters and neither does Tyler. Its the second greatest form of flattery. No one talks about bad teams, mediocre teams or even pretty fair teams. And they never mention bad, mediocre or pretty fair players as well. When your the topic of so many threads, topics and comments, it is vivid proof that you must be damn good. And that is what I mean...your good, even today your good because otherwise no one would be talking about you, your team and their accomplishments.

I wanted my QB the last two years to learn from guys like Tyler and Tanner, Lyle and Josh Thweatt. I needed my defense to rush like Rocky Reyna and Shelby Smith, A strong line has to be capable of reading the play like Dustin Speckles and Bo Simpson. So show them film and teach them what made those fellows better than all the rest. I hope the point is made.

Haters lead to good memories. Scheduling some teams is a response to their comments. Everyone enjoys punking cyber-bullies. But I will defend me and mine, and if that is a problem for you thats okay.

And in the back of someone's mind there will be a reckoning at some point of time in the future. There will be obscene scores in the papers, scores like 96-0, 80-8 and 70-0. And gentle-men will wonder why and cry. And their gentle children will take comfort in the attention

But dont take comfort in thinking the nightmare is over just because it's a new day. Beasts still linger. Monsters lurk on the back porch. And there is hunger.

Less like the second coming and more like the second whoopin with the jawbone of an ass. :)

This is great fun!

Here's some random thinking out loud.

Dig this thought.
I heard a coach who was speaking at a clinic say something I have never forgotten. He said that he could take any team, the exact team we had at that moment, duplicate those exact players and in six weeks coach them up and beat that same team being coached by 95% of the coaches in that room by 30 points.

Amazing proclamation. He meant it, and I knew he could.

BE":20rhddqp said:
twodollarbill, I dont mind controversy and haters and neither does Tyler. Its the second greatest form of flattery. No one talks about bad teams, mediocre teams or even pretty fair teams. And they never mention bad, mediocre or pretty fair players as well. When your the topic of so many threads, topics and comments, it is vivid proof that you must be damn good. And that is what I mean...your good, even today your good because otherwise no one would be talking about you, your team and their accomplishments.

I wanted my QB the last two years to learn from guys like Tyler and Tanner, Lyle and Josh Thweatt. I needed my defense to rush like Rocky Reyna and Shelby Smith, A strong line has to be capable of reading the play like Dustin Speckles and Bo Simpson. So show them film and teach them what made those fellows better than all the rest. I hope the point is made.

Haters lead to good memories. Scheduling some teams is a response to their comments. Everyone enjoys punking cyber-bullies. But I will defend me and mine, and if that is a problem for you thats okay.

And in the back of someone's mind there will be a reckoning at some point of time in the future. There will be obscene scores in the papers, scores like 96-0, 80-8 and 70-0. And gentle-men will wonder why and cry. And their gentle children will take comfort in the attention

But dont take comfort in thinking the nightmare is over just because it's a new day. Beasts still linger. Monsters lurk on the back porch. And there is hunger.

Less like the second coming and more like the second whoopin with the jawbone of an ass. :)

This is great fun!
Thanks for making my point "Coach".
It's tootin your own horn like that causes the controversy. That was the basis of RJ's argument. Not to besmirch Tyler's reputation or accomplishments, but the constant barrage of what WAS that is the catalyst for these arguments.
Yes. This IS fun.
And if y'all live for flattery, your life will be an exercise in futility once the deranged of RS forget how to wipe themselves(provided they have TP in the outhouse and go that far) much less who TE was.
Yes I know. I'm due a beating bout the head and shoulders with a boat oar.
But like ya said, this is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back