Which is better?

Chap_24

11-man fan
Just wondering what your opinion is. Which is better in 6-man...A very accurate QB that can make any throw but has limited mobility or a spread back that has very good mobility and limited passing skills. Lets say the team around them has one good receiver and one decent receiver.

What kind of receivers does the accurate qb have?

The most accurate qb in the world is worthless if there's no one on the team who can catch.

SB, DUH.
Throw short
run long.
But the best grades may
come into play right about now.
Most RC come out this week.

I would have to disagree with all of you. I believe that a good QB with two receivers and the right coach is unstoppable. Maybe the right coach is the other part that is missing in the scenario. Thanks for the opinions.

Chap_24":7cru351a said:
I would have to disagree with all of you. I believe that a good QB with two receivers and the right coach is unstoppable. Maybe the right coach is the other part that is missing in the scenario. Thanks for the opinions.

Your lack of exposure to great past 6-man teams shines evident. Post like this are funny. It appears you were looking for support only to not find it. I will take my toys and go home now.

SimplyPut":11zkvmwa said:
Chap_24":11zkvmwa said:

Your lack of exposure to great past 6-man teams shines evident. Post like this are funny. It appears you were looking for support only to not find it. I will take my toys and go home now.

He asked for opinions then he gave his...you gave no opinion on the subject but griped about his. So what toys did you bring? Unless by toys you mean stupidity. Give an opinion or shut up.

My exposure is more than you think. The reason everyone thinks this and would disagree with me is because it is very very rare to see a good pure Qb that has been developed correctly to read defenses and make the correct throws. It is much easier to teach a great athlete to dump the ball every now and then opposed to teaching a good passer to be a great QB. And no I am not looking for any support just purely opinions so thank you for yours.

Yes I like that fast spreadback also. Which of whom may by him self change my opinion in a couple years. Its not hard just to give me your opinion and reasoning and be done so why don't you just do that or not reply. There are actually several intelligent people that get on this site and I wanted to know their opinion so if that bothers you then just move on the next thread.

I would sure take one of those too but I haven't seen to many around my parts. Cherry have you never asked someone a question just to see what they thought? I do have an opinion but it is only an opinion and I want to know what other folks think. Once again if you don't have an opinion then why bother posting.

Back