wheres the drama????

tx6man4life":1mafryf5 said:
One _pac2018":1mafryf5 said:
Richland wins state !

They should they are loaded with talent. I have them vs Jayton with RS winning
Boys where did Jayton even come from I mean I have heard of them but is this just a year or 2 of pure talent or what ? I never known them to be good in football . But then again maybe they have been good and I over looked them ? But if someone could fill me in on Jayton

tx6man4life":3g67qys7 said:
One _pac2018":3g67qys7 said:
Richland wins state !

I still like Grandfalls but did Jayton lose any starters from last years team?. They were pretty solid last year. East could get interesting because of Strawn, Gordon, May, RS

LBK6manFan":f9zw6i2e said:
tx6man4life":f9zw6i2e said:
One _pac2018":f9zw6i2e said:
Richland wins state !

I still like Grandfalls but did Jayton lose any starters from last years team?. They were pretty solid last year. East could get interesting because of Strawn, Gordon, May, RS
I would love to see rs and Gordon . Strawn is good and has a hell of A coach but I think they get to the semis

One _pac2018":3fkeg6bf said:
tx6man4life":3fkeg6bf said:
One _pac2018":3fkeg6bf said:
Richland wins state !

Boys where did Jayton even come from I mean I have heard of them but is this just a year or 2 of pure talent or what ? I never known them to be good in football . But then again maybe they have been good and I over looked them ? But if someone could fill me in on Jayton

One_pac Jayton was in the semi-finals last year loosing a pretty close one to Follet. Jayton is relevant every year, usually just put in a tough regions, if they go region 1 they usually get Motley Co. 2nd round. If they go Region 2 it's been Grandfalls, or previously Balmorhea two year in a row. Jayton is a very solid team. This weeks game against Grandfalls is going to be a classic.

jc_30":87cc1g4l said:
One _pac2018":87cc1g4l said:
tx6man4life":87cc1g4l said:
One _pac2018":87cc1g4l said:
Richland wins state !

One_pac Jayton was in the semi-finals last year loosing a pretty close one to Follet. Jayton is relevant every year, usually just put in a tough regions, if they go region 1 they usually get Motley Co. 2nd round. If they go Region 2 it's been Grandfalls, or previously Balmorhea two year in a row. Jayton is a very solid team. This weeks game against Grandfalls is going to be a classic.
Thanks ! So d2 East doesn’t stand a chance . Will it go 4 quarters ?

I think Strawn, Gordon, Motley County, Grandfalls-Riyalty, Richland Spring and Jayton all have a legit shot at winning the title. We just have to see who gets there. They all have it pretty tough getting there. Calvert isn’t out of the mix either.

In div 1, all of the tipped ranked teams are out west, just like they were in 2015...... JS.

We will see how they fare after beating each other up through four rounds of the gauntlet.

One _pac2018":1q5fd6ut said:
jc_30":1q5fd6ut said:
tx6man4life":1q5fd6ut said:
Richland wins state !

Thanks ! So d2 East doesn’t stand a chance . Will it go 4 quarters ?

I personally think this year the D2 game will actually be a good one again. The last few years they have been pretty lopsided with the East winning. I believe it will definitely go 4 qtrs. Going to be great games this year in Jerry's world.

D2 strawn vs. Grandfalls for state. RS has to much drama And what I have read Sounds like RS needs to find another head coach and get rid of the drama he has brought to that town. Gordon will make it tough on anybody they play the rest of the playoffs but it’s hard the beat strawn twice history has shown that. That’s my OPINION fellows.

Wait,
JB is back at RS?
When did that happen?
I been gone too long?
This place didn't usedta
Haveny dramma.
Jus sayin.

I have a curiosity I’m more of a lurker than a poster but I’ve read all of the previous threads where JB and RS drama was talked about and I cannot recall a single post that was lawsuit worthy. So why is it that anyone thinks that a threat of a lawsuit matters other than to intimidate? Then on the other hand there are people doxing people on here that seems more of a grievance than anything.

All about the truth":1cyhoaaj said:
D2 strawn vs. Grandfalls for state. RS has to much drama And what I have read Sounds like RS needs to find another head coach and get rid of the drama he has brought to that town. Gordon will make it tough on anybody they play the rest of the playoffs but it’s hard the beat strawn twice history has shown that. That’s my OPINION fellows.

The drama isnt on the field. The drama is on here from a guy whos kid (7th grade) transfered over to RS from Rochelle. He bad mouthed Rochelle when he came to richland and now he bashes RS after he moved back. As far as the boys and coaching staff their minds are set on one thing. And its not this thread.

Thanks for proving my point Bobby. You are the reason for drama. Kids fight at every school. Teammates fight. Not just at RS. You cant curse at a school board member and get away with it. You cant curse at the principle and get away with it. Thats punishable by the school. If its off campus then thats the parents problem. As for the fight, the two boys said bad things and when Burkhart got on the bus they all said nothing was wrong. Nobody told on each other. It wasnt until one kid had a black eye a day or two later that Burkhart got to the bottom of it. Oh by the way Friday night Matt Rigdon 122 Rushing Yards and 3 TDs. Landon Burkhart 108 Rushing Yards and 2 TDs. Griff Rigdon 87 Rushing Yards and 2 TDs. Passing: Landon Burkhart 3/4 61yds and 2 TDs. Matt Rigdon 3/5 71yds and 1 TD. But we only talk about Landon Burkhart hogging the spotlight right? You are in deep with the Rigdon family and thats fine. They have their opinions and you can agree with them. There are 2 sides to everything you hear sir. And being back at Rochelle means you only get one side of it all. Seeing how you're not an employee at either school, everything you act like you know is hear say. So to come on here and throw all of your opinions out for everyone to read is exaclty what I was talking about. The drama is with you.

PS: there were 2 or 3 kids that didnt want to play until they heard Coach Burkhart was coming back. And the workout program.... I dont think Coach Burkhart and Coach Rogers had problems with kids showing up. They never did in the past. Coach Burkhart let 2 stud athletes move to San Saba over drama. They threatened to go and he let them. The youngest is now one of the best runningbacks playing for San Saba. If they're so mistreated then why are they still here? And you'll use the excuse because RS is holding them "HOSTAGE!!!"
So like I said, your biased opinion is only from one side. So do us all a favor and support the Rigdons and leave everyone else out of it. That's all everyone is asking. THANK YOU

Canis Latrans":3qsmkrc9 said:
Thanks for proving my point Bobby. You are the reason for drama. Kids fight at every school. Teammates fight. Not just at RS. You cant curse at a school board member and get away with it. You cant curse at the principle and get away with it. Thats punishable by the school. If its off campus then thats the parents problem. As for the fight, the two boys said bad things and when Burkhart got on the bus they all said nothing was wrong. Nobody told on each other. It wasnt until one kid had a black eye a day or two later that Burkhart got to the bottom of it. Oh by the way Friday night Matt Rigdon 122 Rushing Yards and 3 TDs. Landon Burkhart 108 Rushing Yards and 2 TDs. Griff Rigdon 87 Rushing Yards and 2 TDs. Passing: Landon Burkhart 3/4 61yds and 2 TDs. Matt Rigdon 3/5 71yds and 1 TD. But we only talk about Landon Burkhart hogging the spotlight right? You are in deep with the Rigdon family and thats fine. They have their opinions and you can agree with them. There are 2 sides to everything you hear sir. And being back at Rochelle means you only get one side of it all. Seeing how you're not an employee at either school, everything you act like you know is hear say. So to come on here and throw all of your opinions out for everyone to read is exaclty what I was talking about. The drama is with you.

PS: there were 2 or 3 kids that didnt want to play until they heard Coach Burkhart was coming back. And the workout program.... I dont think Coach Burkhart and Coach Rogers had problems with kids showing up. They never did in the past. Coach Burkhart let 2 stud athletes move to San Saba over drama. They threatened to go and he let them. The youngest is now one of the best runningbacks playing for San Saba. If they're so mistreated then why are they still here? And you'll use the excuse because RS is holding them "HOSTAGE!!!"
So like I said, your biased opinion is only from one side. So do us all a favor and support the Rigdons and leave everyone else out of it. That's all everyone is asking. THANK YOU

So your upset that I have a opinion that you don’t agree with and I should not be on a public discussion board replying to topics started by other people who also have opinions that you or I may or may not agree with or that we may find to not be completely accurate or even totally false???? Do you have a phone number so I can call to run all future opinions by you for approval before I discuss them with other individuals? Do you speak for everyone or should I contact all other visitors of the public forum privately to seek their approval? I’m just trying to get your OPINION on how I should use my right to free speech? Also what is your name sir? I mean your surely not going to hide behind a screen name after private messaging me that I’m a keyboard warrior hiding behind a screen name are you?

tx6man4life that’s was the best thing u did was leave that town. After reading the story about Tyler Eldridge and the story he told about how that town and head coach JB treated him WOW. I would have left to.

Back