And lets let the Drama begin.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS

11-man fan
I miss all the arguements, so lets start out on some picks here. And from the top.

D1D1: Naz, McLean, Happy, Hart, and Miami.

Naz is the newbie. They will show what they can do, and everyone is watching opening week for the Swifts here. Will they be a Wheeler who dominates? Or akward on the first year?

McLean comes next. The Tigers struggled last year. It's hard to judge how good they will be from year to year. And considering they haven't been able to shake Valley or Follett the past 4 years, maybe district won't be such a challenge. They lost 3 lettermen I know. Not a huge hit. Maybe experience will take the reins for McLean?

The Hart Longhorns are much like the Tigers. 2 years in a district with Valley and Follett. Not an easy thing to overcome. But now HArt has some relief. They have experience with McLean, but that's it. They also struggled last year, thouhg they seemed to hit a stride near the end when they 45'ed Hedley and squeezed out a W against Mclean. So where does that put them?

The Happy Cowboys were in Mclean's district two years ago. They have playing experience with them and Miami I believe. The Cowboys stuggled this year as well, not exiting a 3 team district with Hedley and Groom. But now they have made the big leagues of D1. How will the cowboys react?

Finally the big dog of the district; Miami. They have had two years of playoffs in D2, and now are back with the big boys. Miami has lost some big time players, but have some back that can play. They come in with something to lose.

My picks for this. Miami, Naz, McLean, Hart, Happy.

Miami is the beast to beat. Naz is bringing the bigger heat. McLean has some young ones I think that might help, losing only 3. Hart has proved they can play, but might be in a battle. Happy might not can hang with the D1.

Wildcards: McLean, Naz, HArt. All 3 have a shot at second. And maybe 1st. Not throwing Happy out at all. They are just underdogs.

Very Interesting District this year! Will post D1-D2 predictions later.

What did Wheerler dominate???

They were 45ed their first sixman football game, and never got past the first round of the playoffs.

Wheeler did make it past the first round in 2004, their first year in six man. They lost in the 2nd round to Chillicothe.

eagle_man80":1s4ms0xp said:
Wheeler did make it past the first round in 2004, their first year in six man. They lost in the 2nd round to Chillicothe.
2004?
Are you serious?
Wake up and join the rest of us in 2012.

My team is way better than yours!
DUH.

Wheeler went 20-4 in 2 years. losing to valley twice in week 0 both years. first year was by 45 then 2nd year was a slug fest lost by around 18 I think. Only other losses were in regional rounds vs chilli and meadow. Won 12-14 of those games by 45 if I were guessing.

Dogface":1trqy683 said:
eagle_man80":1trqy683 said:
2004?
Are you serious?
Wake up and join the rest of us in 2012.

My team is way better than yours!
DUH.

Who keeps up with time anymore? lame...

Back