Division 2 Sleepers/Darkhorses

Pdevitt13

Six-man expert
Reading through DCTF and these few non-usual suspects caught my eye.

Sierra Blanca - Vaqueros bring back 4O/5D from their 4-5 team in a district where they can battle for 2nd with Sanderson

Aspermont - bring back 3/3 from their 8-2 squad, can they compete with Jayton and Motley County

Woodson - Cowboys seem to have some depth, 12 returners with 5O/6D, and look poised for a big 2023

Fannindel - returning 5/4 from a Falcons team that went 4-7 but has some real talent returning

Sidney - likely the favorite in district 15, the Eagles bring back every starter on O & D from their 4-5 team

Panther Creek - dont think the Panthers will challenge Rising Star, but they do bring back 5 starters on both sides of the ball and should be much improved

Reading through DCTF and these few non-usual suspects caught my eye.

Sierra Blanca - Vaqueros bring back 4O/5D from their 4-5 team in a district where they can battle for 2nd with Sanderson

Aspermont - bring back 3/3 from their 8-2 squad, can they compete with Jayton and Motley County

Woodson - Cowboys seem to have some depth, 12 returners with 5O/6D, and look poised for a big 2023

Fannindel - returning 5/4 from a Falcons team that went 4-7 but has some real talent returning

Sidney - likely the favorite in district 15, the Eagles bring back every starter on O & D from their 4-5 team

Panther Creek - dont think the Panthers will challenge Rising Star, but they do bring back 5 starters on both sides of the ball and should be much improved
No way aspermont completes with Jayton or MC. Motley co lost 1 player from last year which beat them with ease. Jayton will win district and Motley co 2

But thanks for including us, we for sure hope to surprise some people. I noticed DCTF had it at 4-7, maybe that was my fault when I submitted the survey. Not a huge deal, thanks

Back