wheres the drama????

All about the truth":3uakwk9z said:
tx6man4life that’s was the best thing u did was leave that town. After reading the story about Tyler Eldridge and the story he told about how that town and head coach JB treated him WOW. I would have left to.

Better watch it with your opinion about Tyler’s opinion cause other (RS Opinion Control Officers) will use their opinions to try and force you to not have a opinion that’s different from their opinion! Just saying although I agreee with your opinion and am glad my kids will learn that winning is always good and important but so is your character and dignity. If your stepping on people to get to the top odds are people will have opinions about it that you don’t like!

Ps. Tyler’s story was awesome.

Idk or care about all that kind of drama, but if y’all want to see football drama unfold on the field where it is suppose to unfold at I recommend being in HicoTx thanksgiving day to see the two legendary teams go head to head. I don’t know how they will fit the crowd but I’m sure it will be special! May the best team win!

From what I've read and heard, rumors of burkhart going back to RS were going to happen sooner than later. The fact that RS had already hired Rigdon as AD/HFB and then demoted him to bring back burkhart was planned and wrong to do since he was already hired. That would be called a successful coup. Rigdon got the crap end of the stick imo. Is he seriously banned from RS campus from watching his boys play?
I think (opinion) this situation has to be blamed on the the school board and burkhart. The people affected by this ordeal is the rigdon family and burkharts kid, which is unfair. JB doesnt have a great track record considering he left RS for Gordon, stanton/canton I dont remember.. and left them hanging in the dust. How he was able to get a job that quick is amazing. Especially a week before football started. If that's not suspicious or collusion, I dont know what is. Who fights/black eyes/ alleged racial slurs after being undefeated and have a possible chance at a state championship? Idk, adults ruin everything

LBK6manFan":3pfc7kfz said:
From what I've read and heard, rumors of burkhart going back to RS were going to happen sooner than later. The fact that RS had already hired Rigdon as AD/HFB and then demoted him to bring back burkhart was planned and wrong to do since he was already hired. That would be called a successful coup. Rigdon got the crap end of the stick imo. Is he seriously banned from RS campus from watching his boys play?
I think (opinion) this situation has to be blamed on the the school board and burkhart. The people affected by this ordeal is the rigdon family and burkharts kid, which is unfair. JB doesnt have a great track record considering he left RS for Gordon, stanton/canton I dont remember.. and left them hanging in the dust. How he was able to get a job that quick is amazing. Especially a week before football started. If that's not suspicious or collusion, I dont know what is. Who fights/black eyes/ alleged racial slurs after being undefeated and have a possible chance at a state championship? Idk, adults ruin everything

Well my opinion is that a united team and coaching staff does not ban a coach for no reason and does not fight each other multiple times during a winning season, that sounds like division but the loyalist that try to bully opposing opinions will say all is well we are only focused on 1 thing!!! While one coach sits at home being paid to let kids continue playing and behave lol.. adults do ruin everything

So if a coach helped stop the racially fueled fight on the bus how did JB not know?? And their was running used as the punishment for racism and violence but suspension running and a contract to sign for the kids that cursed??? Crazy

To me it sounds like they're not unified at all. Just have enough talent to win ball games. I honestly dont understand the banning of a coach that they had already hired and made AD.... I think the plan was already in place when burkhart quit his 11man gig.
*To clarify, I'm from the TX panhandle/plains so my opinion is a matter of assumption. But... if you were "threatened" by JB about lawyers and legal matters, I dont think he has much of a case. I grew up in politics.
It would be a waste of money for the guy.
*Still, how does a team literally fight over a game they won, and are undefeated?

The Rigdon's will be gone after this year. There is a good chance they land right down the road by clear creek from what I have heard. Richland obviously wanted his kids to play for them to try for another state championship and waited late enough where he could not get out of his contract to bring Burkhart back. I mentioned earlier in the year I didn't think the two could coexist so I'm not surprised at all. I just wonder if Burkhart will stay after they leave knowing that the chance at state will diminish greatly.

Bluecat98":16aj2u1q said:
The Rigdon's will be gone after this year. There is a good chance they land right down the road by clear creek from what I have heard. Richland obviously wanted his kids to play for them to try for another state championship and waited late enough where he could not get out of his contract to bring Burkhart back. I mentioned earlier in the year I didn't think the two could coexist so I'm not surprised at all. I just wonder if Burkhart will stay after they leave knowing that the chance at state will diminish greatly.

I remember back when I was in elementary and wheeler had won a state championship (11man-formerly known as 1A), Booker had a solid QB who's family moved to wheeler (had jobs there) for his senior year, with no proof being a move for athletic purposes. The kid was ruled ineligible by district vote for athletic purposes because he was good. So my question is, when/if the Rigdons move away from RS will they have to go to a private school or a school far away from RS to become eligible? I guess it determines where they go and what district they're in.

Bluecat98":2wvyq9zg said:

Which is why it’s crazy to treat rigdon family so bad. The youngest is a 7th grader and I’ve heard coaches call him the best jr high player they ever seen, another said he’s a once in a life time 6 man talent, that kid is special and outworks everyone I know. So JB would usually try to keep kids like that right? But he did say he is getting too much pressure from community to do something with coach rigdon. Guess someone in position of power has personal issue with rigdon family or they just don’t like good kids

LBK6manFan":kiq0fgxl said:

It was Stanton that he had hired on with. Below is a one sided article about the situation out there (the only side in this article is burkhart’s) I didn’t see one article that followed the facts to see if the allegations made by burkhart against Stanton police department in this article held water (last I checked it was the DA not the police that lower charges). Also why not move the boy to Grady or Sands? Or heck if he is that good why not bump him up and go to 4A greenwood, 6A midland high, or 6A midland lee where he would get a good look from D1 scouts and all would have been at most 30 minutes away from his dads Stanton job than a hour and a half away at sterling city.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.gosana ... 1857295002

Back