wheres the drama????

swires

Six-man fan
My wife gives me crap for all the drama I get into on here but a little drama is fun. So other than everyone talking about the DI teams in the west and the ever so faithful Milford Insider getting proven wrong yet again, things here are pretty silent. It has been quite some time since we have heard any drama from the Richland Springs lovers and haters! Am just kind of stumped as to whats going on in Jerry's world!

Not a RS fan but, the drama you are talking about, Granger thankfully shut that down quick as it was getting WAY out of hand. To me, it seems like RS isnt divided anymore, as it was earlier in the season and they're out to play ball now. I may be wrong, but the coaches seem to be cordial and on the same page now. That being said I havent watched them play at all this year nor know what's going on in that community.

As for Milford Insider, I really enjoy him posting on this website right or wrong. His passion for his team and community should be well respected.
How about the drama when Grandfalls plays Jayton next in D2? Possibly the two best teams in D2 playing in the 2nd round. * And yes, the D1 West of course.

I’m glad Richland is getting along . I’m thinking there was prolly a meeting between the coaches after all that . Prolly a meeting they had to attend .

I knew granger had shut it down but people still usually talk. RS folks are proud of their team, as they should be. MI is fun to argue with. His overconfidence is a little much sometimes but he is a great fan of his dawgs. Am lookin forward to the GF and Jayton talk!

RS folks are probably curious how their team stacks up against other competitive teams such as Gordon or Strawn. May and Aquilla are the two best teams RS has played and both were early in the year so we all get to wait until some those playoff matchups take place. GF and Jayton unfortunately meet early in the playoff bracket, I would favor GF based on their playing Balmorhea a somewhat competitive game but losing. That loss vaulted GF to the top of the D2 rankings, go figure. Jayton's strength of schedule doesn't give anyone a clue on how good they are so grab the popcorn and we will soon find out.

The drama is still there, its just not being posted or talked about on this site. The last that I "heard", which was mid-October, Coach Rigdon was still banned from the RS campus. This basically means he sits at home and draws his salary. I am curious to know when he is at a playoff game, which side he sits or stands on to watch his boys play.

Blue Bird":1va9nc74 said:
The drama is still there, its just not being posted or talked about on this site. The last that I "heard", which was mid-October, Coach Rigdon was still banned from the RS campus. This basically means he sits at home and draws his salary. I am curious to know when he is at a playoff game, which side he sits or stands on to watch his boys play.
So the impression is RS only needs his sons playing football but not their father coaching?? As Sonny and Cher once sang, And the Beat Goes On. The rest of the lyrics tell the story.

Blue Bird":3n9qykeh said:

That's pretty deep. For the sake of the players on many teams can this be ignored until the playoff's are done? Should it be? Does the UIL have a say?

I hate to hear that Rigdon doesn’t even get to coach . I also hate to hear that him and jb clashed like they did but those 2 were put into a situation where there would be heat . Could you image if the 2 got along ? There would be 3 championships at least . They say the younger one is the best . So that would be a plus coming up . What grade is the burk kid in ? Junior or senior ?

You are pathetic dude. You have to put in extra and then try to justify it by saying a slight complement that we both know you dont mean. You know what you are doing. And there was no threat. I just told you to stop. And good job, you know how to google something.

Canis Latrans":1twujbj1 said:
You are pathetic dude. You have to put in extra and then try to justify it by saying a slight complement that we both know you dont mean. You know what you are doing. And there was no threat. I just told you to stop. And good job, you know how to google something.
I’m gonna take the high road but your wrong I do mean the compliment 100 percent he is a solid player and runs really hard every time, and he does give it 100 percent the whole time. Those are my honest thoughts and opinions. I don’t need your approval to post them or for you verify sincerity. Have a blessed Day Coyote!

Opinion 4

tx6man4life":2onpa9n6 said:
Canis Latrans":2onpa9n6 said:
Tx6man4life (Bobby Morton) you need to stop. You left Richland and went to Rochelle. Leave RS, Burkhart, his son and other kids out of it. Grow up
First off I’ll tell you the same as I told Jerry when he text me threatening me with lawyers, I said nothing personal or slanderous about his son. I simply joined a discussion and replied with a perfectly normal and honest opinion. You don’t have to like it and neither does he. I said the kid is a solid player on a deep team. So stop trying to control the narrative with your threats and BS.

Putting my name does not bother me as you hide behind the Latin word for Coyote btw. But seriously it’s a discussion board full of opinions. Calm Down

Ok we get it. RS is still divided apparently. I'm honestly tired of hearing about burkhart/rigdon again... Can of worms opened up. let's just talk playoffs please. Please no more RS soap operas

Back