Overrated teams??

90sLegend":iti8w11o said:
I have found most of OJ's predictions and critiques to be more accurate than most of you idiots who get on here and say everything that sounds good at the time, but a few weeks late you often are proven wrong. This is the last week of the season and were talking about concession stand food??? I like insight and informal post like his, not most of the buffoonery some of you gents post.

Gotta list of us idiots making predictions and critiques? No? I didn't think so. You have proven noobery. Again.

Everyone's post are OK but as soon as they say 1 thing negative against your team, its like "this guy doesn't know what hes talking about!!"

smokeyjoe53":3662zqye said:
JboroAlum":3662zqye said:
So what's this whole Richland Springs Mafia business about?
That is a pejorative term used by many to describe the Richland Springs fan base........

Not a Richland Springs fan by any stretch but what they have accomplished is second to none. Fans have the right to be proud of that tradition.

OJ (no pun intended), What do you mean exactly with "mishap"?
Calvert relies on Thompson because he has more experience than 90% of the players across the state. In addition to that considerable experience is his good playmaking ability. When a coach is fortunate enough to have a player of Quan's ability, he can employ an offensive strategy that best uses that skill. Every machine has a power train.
Is it enough? Well only if he has help, very good help, on both sides of the ball. And only if he has that killer instinct most youngsters don't have.
If Calvert uses Jaquan in the deepest space possible, they will have a shot vs anyone they face. If they crowd the LOS in panic they will not be able to compete consistently against teams like RS and Crowell and maybe Balmorhea or Valley.

One other note, The RS and BC Coyotes will not encounter endurance problems during the playoffs, unless their players are using creatin supplements, then all bets are off. In November and December the cramps are not from lack of being in shape, instead it is from rogue players refusing to eliminate creatin from their training . Bank on it. If these players are still on it you will see signs...leg cramps and even hip cramps.

Get off the Creatin!!! Not positive of the spelling, it may be creatine.

OJ, don't be deterred by the haters and dick-heads that respond with slander and innuendo, these guys would cut you apart if you said the grass was green. Piss on them and keep doing what your doing. Your obviously a six-man fan, and most of us welcome that 100%. Your analysis is as bonafide as anyone else's.

No one knows who will finish on top, and that is why analysis and evaluation and personal opinion is all pretty much equal. You don't have to be a coach to watch film. Its how one gains a better knowledge of the game and its players.
Most of the experienced operators know who the best teams are in the first round, and usually the second round. But when the games enter the third round most of them can be won by either team. There are a few exceptions. Look at the first round game between BC and SC. I have my pick but it is one that could go to the underdog.

Be encouraged, don't let the buttheads and haters define your passion. Keep posting and most of us will keep glued to the screen.

Why is it that you stupid idiots can't see the difference, in THERE, THEIR, and THEY'RE , are you that stupid? I see it all over the internet, what dumbasses.' GO LOOK UP THE SPELLING YOU IDIOTS......

Wow did this dude just say all the top teams in sixman are overrated? I've watched both Richland and Borden and let me tell you there's nothing overrated about those two teams. They are for sure the real deal.

Johnny South":ie5yf210 said:
Johnny South":ie5yf210 said:
JohnnyCarson":ie5yf210 said:

Milford what?
They are not overrated for sure. That is one well-oiled machine. Milford surely deserves to be highly ranked.

But I believe that the number 2 ranked team in D2 just might be a little bit overrated.

Milford is #4 in D2.
Are you saying that Calvert is overrated? They are the #2 team in D2.

Back