What's With God's Schools??

BTW, I ain't all that old. And cud prolly still take yur sorry hindend. Roids don't make yew strong. Smell duz, and I have plenty of that.

Goob":1l7lqs1r said:
Well, I done thought that rainjack wuz a company or sumthin' like that. After yew done talked bout how much yur daddy meant to yew I thought, well, he must started a company and young junior took it over and wuz makin' the most of it. I thought it must be a oilfield related kind of thang. So, feelin' guilty fer bein' a hindend to yew I did a lil surfin'. 27 seconds of Google done tole me that yew wuz a short feller who compensated fer it by bodybuildin'. It ain't a crime, yew need to embrace it. I done wish I had yur discipline to do it.

PS--yew still done knowd crapola bout football.

I guess that guilty feeling didn't last very long, huh? If you want to know about me - start a thread. I'm sure it will be a runaway smash hit.

PS - I know enough to tell the difference between a scrimmage with the enemy in the stands, and a real game.

Dear rainfeller,

If yew need sum stuff on me, pm me and I will send it to yew. I knowd uthers done think they knowd, but I reely, reely knowd and it iz good stuff.

Goob":3bmyrl1t said:
BTW, I ain't all that old. And cud prolly still take yur sorry hindend. Roids don't make yew strong. Smell duz, and I have plenty of that.

Take it where? Roids do make you strong. Just ask Barry Bonds.

Yew don't knowd doo doo. Yew ain't got a clue. In the past I have talked bout neerTards, them folks who ain't quite like them sweet people who iz reely without the ability to function. But neerTards iz the them people tween 90 and 100 who jest drive yew crazy. Yew, rainfeller, have caused me to add anuther category--haffTard. haffTard iz them folks who has plenty of IQ, but iz so saddled by sum kind of thang that they don't think straight. Like if yew got a complex bout bein' short or sumthin' else, like bad skin or 12 toes or whutever. Thare insecurities done override thare IQ. So a feller with a 160, ends up with a 92 cuz he iz too eat up by bein' a short feller or a bad skin feller or a big hindend kind of person. So even if yew skip 1st grade, yew cud be a haffTard.

Goob":1fitvtot said:
Yew don't knowd doo doo. Yew ain't got a clue. In the past I have talked bout neerTards, them folks who ain't quite like them sweet people who iz reely without the ability to function. But neerTards iz the them people tween 90 and 100 who jest drive yew crazy. Yew, rainfeller, have caused me to add anuther category--haffTard. haffTard iz them folks who has plenty of IQ, but iz so saddled by sum kind of thang that they don't think straight. Like if yew got a complex bout bein' short or sumthin' else, like bad skin or 12 toes or whutever. Thare insecurities done override thare IQ. So a feller with a 160, ends up with a 92 cuz he iz too eat up by bein' a short feller or a bad skin feller or a big hindend kind of person. So even if yew skip 1st grade, yew cud be a haffTard.

No complexes here. Check that I do have one. When I'm at a basketball game, I am always thinking my zipper is undone when walking up into the stands. I'm not really sure how you compensate for that other than wear those sans-a-belt jumpsuits like you old guys wear.

But I'm sure google already told you that.

This thread is only 12-hours old and already 5 pages long. Other than the Score threads, I think this is one of the fastest growing threads in a long time.

Maybe I should start a weekly rant just to get everyone's blood boiling.

Special thanks to goob - you were worth a good two pages.

I am aguessin' that yur young gal iz a rounball player. I done wished that I have had a gal to watch grow up, but none of the six former Mrs. Goobs ever produced one.

Dear rainTard,

Don't bail on me now, yew pekkerwood yew. We ain't talkin' bout ratings here, we iz talkin' bout showin' up when it iz time to show up. Be Junior Bonner, not Jerry Seinfeld. Rodeo, baby, rodeo.

Yew knowd, upon further review, rainTard ain't a good name fer yew. I have done decided upon a new name fer yew--sprinklepuss. I wud call yew spinklepusstx, but I wud never put the two letters of tx next to sprinklepuss.

Goob":2rjfyf21 said:
Dear rainTard,

Don't bail on me now, yew pekkerwood yew. We ain't talkin' bout ratings here, we iz talkin' bout showin' up when it iz time to show up. Be Junior Bonner, not Jerry Seinfeld. Rodeo, baby, rodeo.
I was thinking more J.W. Coop than Jr. Bonner.

I would agree that Private schools aren't that good, but over the years there have been consistent programs at least-Abilene Christian, Greenville Christian, and Dallas Covenant. I know it's only three, but their coaches at least get it.

And as for Friday's game between Throck and Covenant, I wouldn't put it past DC to give throck a run for their money. Their coach use to put a whoopin on some of the better public schools (whit, Rule, lazzbuddie-when they had those St. Claire brothers) while he was at EPJC, so he knows what it takes to get em.

i wasted 30 minutes reading these post. rain jack you are a idiot a fool and all of the above. first off where are you getting your info? none of your arguements are valid. lets go to the 11 man game their are VERY good private school teams that can take on the likes of katy, obviously not alot because there are not alot of private schools that have those kind of enrollment numbers so most privates play 6man. and for you to say theres a difference between div 1 and 2? you are an idiot! for example in 5a tHere have been SEVERAL years where the d2 state champs are better then D1 and overall better teams in d2. and if you want to take it a step further. there really is no difference between 4 and 5a, lake travis angelton, dawson, all 4a division 2 schools and plenty of others dominate top 5a schools yearly. and if you want to take this one more step farther private schools absolutly dominate the public schools on a national level. what seperates the private schools is its hard to build and mantain a program as to public schools they have the same kids for four years, but on any given year any private school can come out and of nowhere and destroy anyone. and not many publics can keep up with rs and thork so what does that make them? i went to a public school so no im not affilliated with any privates.

Back