What Now?

Bearkat and Texasflats. These cartoons are so true. I wait day after day wondering if today is going to be the day O's ISIS are turned over in Texas. The immigration has o and the illegal aliens mad. Texasflats, I wanted you to run me out of town but your horse is too jumpy and forgets someone is on his back end.

My dad had horsed that carried my brother, sister and I at one time. I love horses and I thank my dad for letting us have them until we married. Little Doc I think that horse is beautiful. If he gets too tired I'll kick Texasflats off.(maybe).

Oh yea now we have a name for Jihad John. I think it's time to pick up. Whats this about giving the illegal immigrants 3 years of past taxes? I'm afraid of mine.

MelaniB":394ykt97 said:
Whats this about giving the illegal immigrants 3 years of past taxes? I'm afraid of mine.

0bama is bribing the illegals into supporting his organization, which used to be called the Democratic Party, and will soon be known by it's real name, the Communist Party.

For the first time ever we are getting an IRS letter. Not a bill but it looks like a hurry up and get your taxes done. Were waiting on one more W2 form. Were middle class so there's no telling what their after. Unless they want money now. Deadline is April 14, right

For those of you on here who are still members of the Democratic Party

james-carville-quote._constituents_4_.jpg

Here I come again (stupid right???). Bluebird it doesn't matter if his wife is demo or GOP, the world still sucks and isn't getting any better.On the media you hear two police officers or two men just helping the police were shot. Who knows what is what. You hear there were two shots then 4 shorts. Not enough justice for Ferguson. To make today really good the little o is getting money for the demo's then going to see Jimmy Kimmel instead of giving a speech "we have a long way to go". WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Melani, I just find it strange that a very much in the public democrat could find enough common ground with a very much in the public conservitive republican to marry. I guess there is no accounting for love.

Bluebird I don't guess it matters if you marry someone for love. Heck mine says all politicians are corrupt. He doesn't care one way or the other. He says the come outs are going to be the same whether you vote either way. I know he's right.

Obama isn't sleeping well one night when he sees a figure moving in the shadows. It is the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Obama pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do right now to help the country?"

Lincoln replies, "Go see a play."

Quote of the Day

And we are ruled by criminals. If you treat IRS rules the way the IRS treats IRS rules, you go to prison; if you treat federal law the way the secretary of state does, you go to prison. If you treat immigration controls the way our immigration authorities do, you go to prison. If you’re as careless in your handling of firearms as the ATF is, you go to prison. You cook your business’s books the way the federal government cooks its books, you go to prison.

When the law does not apply to the lawmakers and law-enforcers, you are not being governed: You are being ruled.

Bearkat you hit the nail on the head. Count the ways of the American people that pay a high price for anything and Mrs Hillary and the little o stay out of prison. The demo's will protect her.

Back