What is going on here

Puhaa14

11-man fan
Okay back when I played the game it seemed the the competition was a lot higher then what it is now days!

1. This year northside beat throck, now I’m not taking away from what northside did because it has been awhile since they have put together a decent season so hats off to those kids and coaching staff!

2. What’s with this Crowell team? They have significantly dropped off! They are no longer a power house must watch team! They lost their best player due to him moving and no longer have a standout player! Their “best” all around player is #5 and he really isn’t anything special. I just don’t see how you let a first year team like Claude play that close to you at home!

3. Chillicothe is Chillicothe ... I mean they use to have some athletes but not much has changed!

Imma get off my rant for now but trust me football out of this district has changed and I don’t see it getting better any time soon!

Northside got some transfers from Vernon who became eligible this year. That's why they have improved greatly this year.

Crowell lost not only their best player but also their coach. Let the new coach get settled in.

Chillicothe is very young and, therefore, very undersized. They have 1 senior playing. They are mostly playing freshman and sophomores.

Back