Week 2 Games of the Week

Longhorn85

Six-man fan
Throck V. Dallas Covenant for sure
May V. Newcastle looks to be interesting.
Gordon V. Blanket possibly
Water Valley V. Robert Lee maybe
Thoughts?

Bellville faith vs orange community Christian

Even though faith is underdog by 45 I think they will give orange a tough game. Faith gets back there two star running backs and defensive ends. Orange has a surprise waiting for them down in bellville

No question about it, the game of the week is #1 Throck vs #5 Dallas Covenant (per Granger rankings) or #1 DC versus #4 Throck (per hornkeeper12)....This will be a good one. I saw Covanent in HICO and they are big, fast, strong, deep and disciplined. They had a pretty good Gordon team hanging their heads mid way through the second quarter. Their bench is loaded too. I saw AT LEAST 7 different guys at running back and they are all very solid. I haven't seen Throck yet, but I have no doubt they will bring it on this Friday....I am sure last year's loss to Covenant late in the 4th quarter is still stinging. This will be a hard hitting track meet....This will be a game worth the trip...I can't wait.

uh sixpak, if you go to the game on Friday you'll be a day early.. The game has been moved to Saturday night @at Ft Worth Christian........

Back