Water Valley vs. Rankin

WV Backer

Six-man pro
The Wildcats take on the Red Devils @ Sterling City in the first round... thoughts, comments, or questions? Water Valley will probably be a 30+ point favorite but don't you believe it. Rankin always brings it and has had past success against the Wildcats in this round. This should be a good one.

Water Valley will be picked by a very large spread and it's been along time since the scrimmage but if I remember correctly this could be a tough one for the RedDevils. Both teams have met and the contests are issues lily hotly contested with both teams determined to leave their all on the field.

If Rankin Is 100% they could possibly give the Wildcats a run for their money; more questioning is whether WV is 100%... because if not I'm picking Rankin by 12.
Either way it should be great game to watch, good luck to both Teams!

Winning isn't everything, ITS THE ONLY THING!!

seraphim":2to5t405 said:
If Rankin Is 100% they could possibly give the Wildcats a run for their money; more questioning is whether WV is 100%... because if not I'm picking Rankin by 12.
Either way it should be great game to watch, good luck to both Teams!

Winning isn't everything, ITS THE ONLY THING!!
WV hasn't been 100% all year and won't be all year. It's a shame

I'm a little confused on when the game will take place. I thought it was this Friday @ 7:30 in Sterling City but the map on the home page says it's Saturday @ 7:30 in Sterling City. Anyone know the straight scoop on this? Water Valley's website still says Friday night.

WVISD sight says Friday night. Get to watch three straight nights of football. In Sterling Thursday and Friday night, In Garden City on Saturday night. Cant beat that.

LeeMac":2jye3lfw said:
WVISD sight says Friday night. Get to watch three straight nights of football. In Sterling Thursday and Friday night, In Garden City on Saturday night. Cant beat that.

Don't forget Sunday... Grangers map says "EP Faith vs Waco Live Oak in Garden City (Sun, 1:00 PM)"

And the excitement builds. Counting down to kickoff. Then staying up to late waiting for all the scores to roll in. What a great time of year.

WinTheDay":2ky1sbgz said:
WV by 45 in early 4th

Early 3rd. If WV comes out firing it could be halftime, but they are like a good Cummins.
You have to warm the engine a bit, but then you can't hardly stop it.

Good game for the Wildcats but Rankin really shot themselves in the foot tonight. They are a much better team than the 52-6 score would lead one to believe. They must have committed at least 4 or 5 turnovers and they had numerous penalties which really stymied them. Again, they are a pretty good team but it seemed like the wheels fell off a little bit tonight. I seriously doubt that Crowell will be as generous next Friday night.

WV Backer":2kqzpqjl said:
Good game for the Wildcats but Rankin really shot themselves in the foot tonight. They are a much better team than the 52-6 score would lead one to believe. They must have committed at least 4 or 5 turnovers and they had numerous penalties which really stymied them. Again, they are a pretty good team but it seemed like the wheels fell off a little bit tonight. I seriously doubt that Crowell will be as generous next Friday night.

Yes, they did cough of the ball numerous times. They did that last week as well, they had 6 fumbles against GC. I kept up with that stat. Just one interception I believe but could have been two.

After seeing gc and wv.. I really want to see them play each other.. I'm hoping for a 3rd round game but I'm not so confident both will win this week.. But if it does happen I think gc is better.. They have had a great turnaround from last year!

Back