Water Valley vs May

I don’t have a crystal ball or any magic powers or pretend to know everything but one thing is for dang sure the May Tigers have zero quit in them. They don’t get frazzled or overly excited (which makes for some slow starts at times lol) but they will keep coming the entire game. This should be a very physical game which is ok with the Tigers. Defense will win this game.

Late pick coming in. While
I don’t know much about the Angelo refugees they have been playing good ball and are in the mix. Have to be above decent to make it here. While the Maystangs have been rolling through all objects in the way. I’ll go with a high scoring game and say May 78 WV 68. I have nothing better to do so I’ll tune in for what I think will be a great game.

Last edited:
Well I would just like to ask, how many times have you heard of a goal line stand in 6 man football? And not just 4 stops, 5 stops, with 2 coming from the half yard line. Say what you want about it being a different game without #7, but WV got outplayed tonight, plain and simple.

What if’s are always floating around after a game. So here’s some what if’s. What if May didn’t screw up the opening onside kickoff? What if they didn’t fumble on first play from scrimmage? What if they caught the two would be Interceptions? That’s potentially four more score than what they had. So even without extra points four td’s is 24 plus the 21 they won by this game would have been over early. Obviously none of the what if’s make one bit of difference but if you put out there on one side ya gotta look at them from the other. WV played great. I think it’s first game May didn’t get a defensive td. I think overall May just kinda wore them down.

What if’s are always floating around after a game. So here’s some what if’s. What if May didn’t screw up the opening onside kickoff? What if they didn’t fumble on first play from scrimmage? What if they caught the two would be Interceptions? That’s potentially four more score than what they had. So even without extra points four td’s is 24 plus the 21 they won by this game would have been over early. Obviously none of the what if’s make one bit of difference but if you put out there on one side ya gotta look at them from the other. WV played great. I think it’s first game May didn’t get a defensive td. I think overall May just kinda wore them down.
It’s comical that May can’t admit that #7 is out there game isn’t even a game. That’s the biggest what if of all….not your silly mistakes lol

Well I would just like to ask, how many times have you heard of a goal line stand in 6 man football? And not just 4 stops, 5 stops, with 2 coming from the half yard line. Say what you want about it being a different game without #7, but WV got outplayed tonight, plain and simple.
You’ve obviously never seen #7 play lol

Back