Water Valley vs. Grady

WV Backer

Six-man pro
Well, here we are again WV fans. The Wildcats are favored by 10 over those "other" Wildcats from Grady but who knows which WV team will show up. The one that "held" Knox City to 48 or the team that stood by and watched Anton run up and down the field for 94? Here's hoping the defense stiffens up a bit and allows the WV to get their second win of the year on Friday night. Any predictions, thoughts or premonitions? Perhaps some ghastly foreshadowing or sunny divination? Maybe a comment from the WV faithful?

Wow, ease up on the chatter WV fans you're making everyone else jealous!

To the game - good win for the WV. Much better defense in this one especially compared to the turnstile version played against Anton. Solid offensive game except for a couple of lost fumbles inside the ten yard line. Good games all around from Asher Rogers, Jancen Power and Seth Demere. Back home next Friday against the May Tigers, more to come on that one as always.

WV Backer":26kdkjb4 said:
Perhaps some ghastly foreshadowing or sunny divination? Maybe a comment from the WV faithful?

The board is very, very quiet this year. maybe it's due to Fecesbook?

Perhaps some have fallen off the bandwagon? This year's team is not quite as good as we've been in the past few years you know. There are still a few old faithful's around though.

Honestly, I am excited to see how Water Valley's district ends up. I can see Water Valley, Robert Lee, or Sterling City winning it. Will be fun to see these district games.

The WV has won district five straight years now. I know all good things must come to an end and this may just be the year it happens but, as it says on the flag, come and take it!

Back