Water Valley vs. Crowell

WV Backer

Six-man pro
I know there is already a thread for this topic on the sixmanfootball talk board but we've been doing this all season so I'm not going to stop now. On the other board the Caprock Kid is picking Crowell by 25... I guess I'm done agreeing with him but I knew that wouldn't last long anyway. Some folks like to look at common opponents and there is one between these two - Follett. The Panthers beat Crowell by 16 the week before Water Valley beat them by 6 on the last play of the game. Don't know if you can really derive anything from that except that all three teams are top-notch and the battle of the Wildcats will be a good one. At this time we don't know where the game will be played but my buddy thinks Jayton might be a good spot. What do you think about this one WV fans? Are we finally going to get past the second round? Will you be out in force to support the Water Valley Wildcats? Is the Caprock Kid just wrong or is he completely stupid as some of the other threads have suggested? Let's hear it.

Bob Marley":1qavjx21 said:
The Crowell-Follett game is not a good measuring stick game due to the fact that I think it was #5 that didn't play and he's a stud

You are correct. He makes coaches throw out their whole game plan.

Water Valley knocked my Wildcats out of the basketball playoffs last year at the regional tourny and a couple of the Water Valley youths were pretty mouthy while doing so. I spect all but a couple of Crowells starters who played in that game are looking to return the favor and give Water Valley some gym time.

Its gonna be good game no matter what the outcome.

I got Crowell by 15.

Best of luck to both squads!!

WildcatClassOf89":161khfbs said:
Bob Marley":161khfbs said:
The Crowell-Follett game is not a good measuring stick game due to the fact that I think it was #5 that didn't play and he's a stud

You are correct. He makes coaches throw out their whole game plan.

Water Valley knocked my Wildcats out of the basketball playoffs last year at the regional tourny and a couple of the Water Valley youths were pretty mouthy while doing so. I spect all but a couple of Crowells starters who played in that game are looking to return the favor and give Water Valley some gym time.

Its gonna be good game no matter what the outcome.

I got Crowell by 15.

Best of luck to both squads!!

Your bait just isn't that good. I suspect you won't get any bites. I could be wrong but I hope not.
Good luck to both squads, both have put in a lot of work since August.

Now come on WV, time to get over that regional hump.

I'm not fishing. Just stating the facts. I had a dog in that fight and he said it was bad!! One in particular.

May the best team win!! Best of luck to the Water Valley Wildcats friday night!!

WildcatClassOf89":2qftx2js said:
I'm not fishing. Just stating the facts. I had a dog in that fight and he said it was bad!! One in particular.

May the best team win!! Best of luck to the Water Valley Wildcats friday night!!

Dog or a Cat? I'm just messing with ya 89, I have seen enough of your post to know your alright!
I just can't wait for Friday to get here.

SimplyPut":mi07aexq said:
WildcatClassOf89":mi07aexq said:

Dog or a Cat? I'm just messing with ya 89, I have seen enough of your post to know your alright!

I agree!! I just hope it ain't snowing... Doesnt make for a good football game normally.

WildcatClassOf89":2myj83pt said:
SimplyPut":2myj83pt said:
WildcatClassOf89":2myj83pt said:

I agree!! I just hope it ain't snowing... Doesnt make for a good football game normally.

Yep, I have been watching that forecast myself, darn thing don't just change daily but more like 3 times a day.

sixman1992":341wyzp8 said:
Sometimes when you lose you look for excuses and start making stuff up

Its the gospel. I have no reason to stir the pot. My dog graduated and didn't play football this is coming from those that will strap up friday night.

Should be slobber knocker!!

Someone from this reqion has to bring home the trophy at the end or all the efforts of those in this meat grinder of a reqion will have been for not!!

Best of luck to both squads!!!

SimplyPut":39wqzc0s said:
WildcatClassOf89":39wqzc0s said:
SimplyPut":39wqzc0s said:
WildcatClassOf89":39wqzc0s said:

Yep, I have been watching that forecast myself, darn thing don't just change daily but more like 3 times a day.

Ugh!! I gotta bus load of cheerleaders and others to get home safetly after this slugfest. No Bueno!!

SimplyPut":sbf0as98 said:
Caprock kid":sbf0as98 said:
Sorry I must go with with the team that played harder teams Crowell by 25 or more.

I see this as a good thing. You just don't seem to be correct that often.

Your right but I'm thinking maybe the playoffs will be different except I dropped the ball on Anton and Whiteface but I was right on Valley. And I had picked WV by 12 last week but they blew them out. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't see weather
Affecting one team vs the other no one has played in enough cold or wet to be more experienced than the other

Back