Milford Vs Crowell

The keys for a Crowell victory. #1 Play physical from start to finish. They don't like it. #2 Force #1 to throw, rather than run, and force a quick decision. He looks for a homerun on every play. Jam receivers at line, every route they run is a fly so you don't have to worry about any other routes. #3 On offense, establish run game in middle of defense, nothing outside. The 7 yard quick outs are open all day. Big gains. I will take Crowell by 18.

Either way the games turns out, both teams deserve a lot of respect for putting this game together on the fly. In the golden age of teams canceling to avoid L's it's great to see two great teams mixing it up and not backing down from each other. Epic battle on the way in Strawn, Texas.

Mexican Englishman":3e04ke7q said:
The keys for a Crowell victory. #1 Play physical from start to finish. They don't like it. #2 Force #1 to throw, rather than run, and force a quick decision. He looks for a homerun on every play. Jam receivers at line, every route they run is a fly so you don't have to worry about any other routes. #3 On offense, establish run game in middle of defense, nothing outside. The 7 yard quick outs are open all day. Big gains. I will take Crowell by 18.

I agree with you Mexican Englishman. #1 always looks to throw the home run ball. The receivers always run deep. Should be a good game but Crowell by 24. That's if Crowell doesn't frustrate #1 and Milford goes home early.

If crowell beats milford by 30 or 40 on a year they are not as strong as past years then ill be the first to apologize. I don't see that being possible unless milford is way overrated.

Can Milford play pass defense? Crowell will give them a very strong dose of pass whether they line up in tight or spread. If Milford stops the pass game they’ll win by +35

Well we will find out tonight if they have pass defense. They allowed a few passing touchdowns against Aquilla which isn't a heavy pass team like Crowell. They also don't have the passing threat Crowell has. I guess we will see tonight. Good luck to both teams

I see a lot of people underestimated Milford, not me, I seen the Jonesboro Milford game, I knew they were explosive, good job bulldogs.

Yea., without all that garbage from the fans...........let the kids play.,and you formers stay off the site with your weak posts that give you a rush that you never had..........

Crowell looked like they didn't come to play. Not anything bad towards Milford they were ready today. Cougarfan come on man you can't be that hateful we all lose our cool when it comes to our teams. You can't tell anyone to stay off the page. That's what makes this game great. We all have our differences but we shouldn't have hate towards anyone like that. Safe travels to all teams going home. Go Coyotes!!!

Coyote07":1ph8hjb4 said:
Crowell looked like they didn't come to play. Not anything bad towards Milford they were ready today. Cougarfan come on man you can't be that hateful we all lose our cool when it comes to our teams. You can't tell anyone to stay off the page. That's what makes this game great. We all have our differences but we shouldn't have hate towards anyone like that. Safe travels to all teams going home. Go Coyotes!!!
HATE,,,,,, you sound like a liberal,,,, check the news,,,, they're not doing very well these days..... no hate here......just said to keep the COMMENTS CIVIL AND POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Cougarfan13":1kadfy52 said:
Coyote07":1kadfy52 said:
HATE,,,,,, you sound like a liberal,,,, check the news,,,, they're not doing very well these days..... no hate here......just said to keep the COMMENTS CIVIL AND POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Certainly not a damn liberal. What the fans say or do has nothing to do with the kids. We are on this page to give our input about our teams or other teams. I'm saying you can't just tell someone to stay off this page. This website has always been a way to support our teams. I agree Milford fans do talk trash but who doesn't. Like I said Milford first true test will come when they play my coyotes. We know how that story goes

Back