Wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldfolks

Six-man expert
I’m setting here in the oldfolks home waiting on some life on here. We sometimes get carried away but right now there must be more than me locked up in one of these places. My brother is breaking me out of this place Thursday and he said we were going to see three games. I will report back but we need some life on this site. WAKE UP

Anyone else? I guess WV and myself are going to have to talk trash about someone and their school. Get the lead out people. We are week 5 of the season.

I know Strawn seems to be for real. Ate at Mary’s and saw half a game against Bryson. If WV and May play, I hope my brother will be ready. Wish I had a time machine so I could watch about 10 - 12 games a week. Hope everything is back to normal enough that the games are played as scheduled and Jerry World is back to normal.

Anybody listen to the Back Roads podcast from 1A fan? It’s a pretty cool weekly podcast on 6 man football scores and matchups. I was a little surprised to hear that Rankin only returned a few starters from last year.

Motley co is playing great football. 4 games in and Motley co is healthy. Hope everyone else's teams are healthy
That’s great to hear everyone is healthy at MC. I hated to hear that Westbrook had a knee injury during the WV game last week. As far as I know Water Valley is healthy headed into week 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back