Vote Harrison Nowak Mr Texas Football Player of the Week

honestly I am not sure that doing that counts the extra votes...was keeping close tabs on it yesterday and it never moved the bar...might just recognize the browser and computer and give a vote to each browser and then that computer is done no matter what clearing the history allows you to do...kind of like hitting the back button...but who knows...

Nowak is crushing it now...but I hope he has a strong push during school hours tomorrow because you just never know...

voting ends at noon tomorrow!

He's up 70 -25% now. For what it's worth I didn't vote a second time until this morning when Battle went from 7-8% behind to about 20% ahead in 20 minutes. Looked like somebody was gaming the system. Might not make it right but if that's the way it's going to be done... I think Harry deserves it more. He broke 2 major records by significant margins. Battles had the 4th most rushing yards in history, quite an accomplishment but not as big a one as Harry's. While the award is for Harry, his team mates and Coaches it's become also about respect for SixMan. People can argue all day about the differnces between 6 and 11 man but a yard is a yard and a TD is 6 points.

Normally I might lean that way as well but this is an unscientific vote. And in the classic sense of David vs Goliath I'm ok with tilting the field for David...

This is wild. Harry's up 82-15%. Wow, I can't believe the swing. Thanks to all who have voted.
Don't stop now, Leman is justifiably worried about a morning student surge.

Battle the RB for WF Hirchi played tonight and got beat by Abilene Wylie 44-0...which mean that they weren't able to vote tonight by in large, but may be able to vote a lot tomorrow....so be ready to make a last hour push come 11am for Nowak...no lead is safe!

I am beginning to think the polling site is messed up. This morning it shows Harrison at 92% and now its 46%. I would like to see the actual number of votes on this. Are they messing with our minds or what? LOL

Thanks for voting. I don't even know Harrison but I think six-man players need more of this kind of recognition. You guys play hard and make the fans proud.

Just about an hour left in voting!!

Keep those votes coming. Sixman Nation needs everyone of them!!

Let's put one of our own on top!!!

Thanks to everyone who has voted. I promise Harrison is very appreciative!!

Guys, if you're going to cheat, try to be a little less conspicuous.

Signed,
Greg Tepper
Managing Editor, Dave Campbell's Texas Football
Also, the guy who is watching, in real time, 5 Harrison Nowak votes per second get registered by the same IP address

GregTepper":12ykrr40 said:

Signed,
Greg Tepper
Also, the guy who is watching, in real time, 5 Harrison Nowak votes per second get registered by the same IP address

Greg, UIL 11 man players have about 99% to 1% advantage in numbers on 6 man voters, so a little tech help is probally ok.....just saying

westexasflats":1jkp1eyz said:
GregTepper":1jkp1eyz said:

Signed,
Greg Tepper

Greg, UIL 11 man players have about 99% to 1% advantage in numbers on 6 man voters, so a little tech help is probally ok.....just saying

I'm not into hacking code but I do advocate every manual vote be cast. It's not like we're all sitting in the same classroom organizing the vote...

Back