Vote Harrison Nowak Mr Texas Football Player of the Week

Keep Voting Folks!! Vote on your computer, your mobile phone, Ipad, lap top, and any other web browsers you can. Clear your history and vote again.

Thanks to all who have voted!!
Thank you Sixman Nation!!

Cedric Battles just took the lead again. 42-41. We're really going to have to amp it up. Once you vote, you can hit the back button and vote again. Then just keep repeating it.

It's like watching a close horse race. Nowak took the lead for a while and now Battles has it back and is gaining ground fast. The best horse races are always those in which the underdog wins and in this race, we're most certainly the underdog. The race is still close enough that we can win, though. So call all your friends and relatives, text everyone you know, post a link on your facebook page if you haven't done so yet, and put the link on your twitter feed. Ask everyone you know to vote now and vote often for the underdog in this race. We may be the underdog now, but that doesn't mean we have to remain the underdog. Battles has a great fan base. Let's show him Nowak and six-man football have a great fan base, too.

Praise the Lord. I've used up all my browsers so I can't vote anymore. If there is someone that hasn't voted please vote. You never know if your going to have an athlete on your team next year to vote for. We would certainly be there for them. Please Vote!!!!

Nowak- 50%
Battle- 43%

I've tried to go back and re-vote on all of my browsers and it won't let me anymore. If there is someone that hadn't used all their browsers please do so. Also if anyone hadn't voted just getting on the board please vote. New people who haven't voted please vote because you Vote Counts. This kiddo that were all voting deserves it. He is talented through and through.

ol' gus":tz4zevm4 said:
I voted through Explorer, Chrome, and on my phone.Is that all the ways to get completely voted out ?
In Chrome go to settings, history and clear your cache. Then you can vote as many times as you have the patience or desire to. I voted at least 20 times from my android phone so it's not difficult to do.

You need to clear your history and cookies. Then Vote again. After it shows the results, hit the back arrow and it will take you to the previous page, then vote again. Do that multiple times until it won't let you, then clear your history and cookies again and start the process over. You can get do that all day and all night!!

Let's get Harrison the Win!!

It's a win for Sixman Nation!!!!

Back