Vote Harrison Nowak Mr Texas Football Player of the Week

ol' gus":gica5yde said:
Since we have so many computer geeks on the "special crowd" shouldn't we speculate on who it was doing the hacking? May have been several. May be worth another few pages or so too!
Most of the "special crowd" just got that designation from riding the short bus................

Most of us, not all, dont know how to clear a catch, are change a browser.. Heck i though a deer was a browser, and clear the catch was when the game warden showed up..

One thing that stinks worse than a skunk is a hacker. My wish to hackers is that if they try to hack someone's computer it would come back on them double fold.

jebsmom":22zgpsnh said:
In less than 20 minutes, Nowak dropped from first place at 34-28, about where it's been staying since Monday to a low second at 25-46.

I think this is where something first seemed kinda funny. A 27 point swing in 20 minutes?
As far as the hacking and setting a bot to auto vote I personally don't know what a bot is much less how to hack one. Is it legal? Can they be tracked?

I don't know what a bot is either but the word sounds horrific. I know they can usually find the IP address unless the hackers have gotten better about hiding it. It happens all the time on FB. A hacker is like a sluggy smush.

Security Bots are Security Devices in Rapture owned by Andrew Ryan. They can be hacked by the player character to make them friendly protectors, which the player can have as much as two at a time. As the games progress, the bots will become much tougher to hack, and cost more to buy out. The effect of an Auto-Hack, however, does not change. The alarm created by the security system can be shut down by using a Bot Shutdown Panel. ????????????????????????

Back