Valley headed to the state game!!

eaglespirit

11-man fan
I don't know about you guys, but I have been watching Valley and I am pretty sure there isn't anyone who can hang with Valley. I pick them to win it all!!

Well that is I think they will win the West. Once they get to the state game it will be a different story. I have been tracking Throckmorton and they are the real deal.

Ira, sands, WV, Rankin, and BC are gonna all fight each other for the chance to get to state, or to the third round for that matter, however valley could be in shell shock when they finally meet up with some competition been several weeks since they were even remotely tested, petersberg should be a good test for them in round two, provided they get past Paducah in the first round and petersberg takes care of business. Ira, Rankin, Sands, WV, and BC will definately be more battle tested so a mild upset is very possible.

Donkgrind":4xvhmw1l said:
Ira, sands, WV, Rankin, and BC are gonna all fight each other for the chance to get to state, or to the third round for that matter, however valley could be in shell shock when they finally meet up with some competition been several weeks since they were even remotely tested, petersberg should be a good test for them in round two, provided they get past Paducah in the first round and petersberg takes care of business. Ira, Rankin, Sands, WV, and BC will definately be more battle tested so a mild upset is very possible.

That's the bad thing about the west being so loaded with good teams this year. Regions I and II occupy 13 of the top 15 spots in Granger's current iteration of The Toy.

Of the aforementioned 13, one team is not even in the playoffs. 8 of the remaining 12 will not make it out of the second round.

The only reasonable contest in the first round is Ira - Sands.

No one has an advantage, or disadvantage going into the playoffs with possibly Ira and Sands, having to play such a tough first round game.

Just an FYI, Valley has 45'd three of the playoff teams, and defeated a fourth.

I'm about to PO all the buffalo fans, but how the hades is Petersberg so highly ranked? What I've seen of them, they didn't look as good as Meadow. Or O'Donnell for that matter.

oldfat&bald":rif4h4dc said:
I'm about to PO all the buffalo fans, but how the hades is Petersberg so highly ranked? What I've seen of them, they didn't look as good as Meadow. Or O'Donnell for that matter.

They beat Meadow.

O'Donnell is not even a playoff caliber team.

I guess a team needs to be South of Lubbock to garner your favor?

well this is a first but I'm gonna with rainjack's homer team and pick Valley to win it all. I think Ira and Water Valley will have a say but ultimately Valley will get it done.

I don't hate all teams north. It's just meadow looked a hell of a lot better, on the road, against BC than pete did at home against them.

ryry":oaygo7pz said:
Just FYI, Ira has defeated 8 of the playoff teams and has 45'd-5 of those 8

My point was more to Donkgrind's assumption that Valley has had a vacation and will be soft going into the playoffs.

But just for accuray's sake, Ira has played 6 DI playoff teams. DII don't really count unless you have an MC, an SC, or an RS on the schedule.

rainjacktx":32n5hcdk said:
ryry":32n5hcdk said:
Just FYI, Ira has defeated 8 of the playoff teams and has 45'd-5 of those 8

My point was more to Donkgrind's assumption that Valley has had a vacation and will be soft going into the playoffs.

But just for accuray's sake, Ira has played 6 DI playoff teams. DII don't really count unless you have an MC, an SC, or an RS on the schedule.
I do agree Rain, but still pretty impressive either way, little better than Valley's record I would say but all that BS dont mean anything if they cant take care of Sands

ryry":2mpgiosr said:
I do agree Rain, but still pretty impressive either way, little better than Valley's record I would say but all that BS dont mean anything if they cant take care of Sands

Good Lord. I butchered "accuracy".

Anyhow, You're right about Sands. And I would not be shocked at all if Sands snuck up on Ira and advanced to round 2. It would kill my bracket, though.

rainjacktx":27v58d93 said:
ryry":27v58d93 said:

Good Lord. I butchered "accuracy".

Anyhow, You're right about Sands. And I would not be shocked at all if Sands snuck up on Ira and advanced to round 2. It would kill my bracket, though.
Will kill by bracket too, all I know is Ira better not take them lightly or it will bite them. I do think Ira will get the win though but we will all see, I will be there for all the action

Back