Valley headed to the state game!!

eaglespirit":10sj9wvm said:
Well that is I think they will win the West. Once they get to the state game it will be a different story. I have been tracking Throckmorton and they are the real deal.
you never know they could end up having a down game

THROCK IS AN OFFENSE OREINTED TEAM THEY CARE NOTHING OF DEFENSE .....................THAT BEING SAID WHO EVER PLAYS THEM MUST PLAY THE WAY THEY PLAY SCORE ALOT AND TRY TO GET SOME TURNOVERS ON DEFENSE I DONT THINK THEY HOLD A TROPHY AT THE END OF THIS YEAR THOUGH.............MY THOUGHTS,,,,,,,

It a good thing that your thoughts really dont matter, Throckmorton will be back at the STATE game this year and they will prove to YOU and everyone else they are a force to be reckon with. And far as there defence is concerned i think there win loss record says it all, but that just my THOUGHT.

Grady2012":13dfoe3r said:
It a good thing that your thoughts really dont matter, Throckmorton will be back at the STATE game this year and they will prove to YOU and everyone else they are a force to be reckon with. And far as there defence is concerned i think there win loss record says it all, but that just my THOUGHT.
Throck's win/loss record only speaks for their wins & losses. Their points allowed speaks for their defense.

I have no doubt that everyone is at some point going to over look whoever they play. I'm hoping that Valley won't fall under that trap because that would just ruin my bracket.

Grady2012":30r8cb83 said:
Why did you score 60+ and still lose The state game last year.......no defense

pojocrusader":1k0qkru7 said:

A potent, well executed offense will score on the best defense in 6-man. All you can really hope for when you are playing a super high-octane offense is to shut them down on 3-4 possessions and hopefully a turnover or two.

And then you have to score every time you have the ball.

rainjacktx":2ipczag2 said:
pojocrusader":2ipczag2 said:

A potent, well executed offense will score on the best defense in 6-man. All you can really hope for when you are playing a super high-octane offense is to shut them down on 3-4 possessions and hopefully a turnover or two.

You could Talk to the people in Throck They will tell you they dont focus too much on defense their word not mine.......this maybe their only weakness

pojocrusader":1h6ykf1d said:
rainjacktx":1h6ykf1d said:
pojocrusader":1h6ykf1d said:

You could Talk to the people in Throck They will tell you they dont focus too much on defense their word not mine.......this maybe their only weakness
We thats a pretty big weakness in my book, onething every team this year should concentrate on is defense, there is way to many teams from the West that have very high-powered offenses, this would not be the year to only focus on offense

We thats a pretty big weakness in my book, onething every team this year should concentrate on is defense, there is way to many teams from the West that have very high-powered offenses, this would not be the year to only focus on offense[/quote]
to the victor go the spoils and they are great............

patriotpaul":1vecxwkr said:
I've talked to both Petersburg and Crowell people who are just fired up thinking Valley will overlook them.

Not gonna happpen!! The Crowellites you talked to are foolish in thinking such. I doubt Valley will overlook Petersburgs (they better not) but I know for sure that Coach Tyler will not let his crew forget about Crowell! The Cats gave Valley their toughest win this year and should both teams meet again both squads will be ready for the rematch.

This is the West or the "Meat grinder"!! If you as much as take a long breathe from here on out it will be roundball time the following monday.

Its ulcer time boys!! :)

pojocrusader":3exscrxy said:
Grady2012":3exscrxy said:

The Greyhounds lost to a better team. Did you see the game? I did and Throck did all they could do against the best team in the state that night in Abilene. I was impressed that they held GC to as few a points as they did. My hat was off to Throck as I didnt see anyone hanging that close to GC as they were THAT good!! It was amazing or almost scary how well those GC boys worked together. The depth of that team the last couple of years was crazy.

Now the run is over as they graduated a handful of the best athletes in sixman football.

Back