State Game D2 This week in hermleigh

MusTangVet

Six-man fan
Benjamin Vs Jayton this week imo the winner of this will hoist the state title in Arlington. What are your thoughts, and who do you pick to come out on top of this one?

I happen to believe that it will be a close and tight game and the team that controls the
clock and does not have turnovers will win the game. I am from Jayton and favor Jayton
and based on its tradition.

I will say Jayton has the speed to help them with rigdon. They will need to tackle him and not let him get out in front of them or he's gone for 6. If Jayton can get at least 3 takeaways and score on those then jayton will win

Wasn’t it Dandy Don who would say, “If if’s and buts were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas“!

I believe it will be a close match up.
Agree with close match up. For Jayton to win, the team must prepare well for the game, match up with
player vs player and avoid mental errors (turnovers).

I know there want (won't) be many turnovers on downs from the Benjamin team. Jayton will have to score on every possession to have a shot.
I am rooting for Jayton and I envision a game similar to the 1989 Rule Bobcats.

Welp I guess it wasn’t what anyone expected good season Jayton to the player and coaches. All I heard all night long on NFHS watching the game is the same people mostly a man crying on every single play… all I can say is be glad you didn’t have the refs that Newcastle and Benjamin had last week. Congrats to Benjamin on. Advancing I’m excited to see what Klondike has to offer they have been looking pretty solid my prediction for the state game is Oglesby and Benjamin and Benjamin Getting b2b championships

Back