Upsets?

6manfootball2213":233rdxg3 said:
People keep say follett is going to best motley co but motley a 6 point favorite. I'm going to say motley co by 12

Since Motley is favored it wouldn't be an upset...on paper at least. That's one of those things that if you take public perception into account and as you said a lot of people (myself included) have picked Follett to win, then Motley County winning would be an upset to some.

I don't think follett can stop motley co run game. Motley co has the best running back in D2. Motley co has a balanced offense. Motley co defense might give up points but other defense can't stop motley co offense

6manfootball2213":wu6n3oov said:
I don't think follett can stop motley co run game. Motley co has the best running back in D2. Motley co has a balanced offense. Motley co defense might give up points but other defense can't stop motley co offense

Iredell’s Morgan Whitfield may have something to say about that best RB claim.

6manfootball2213":2c06azwe said:
Morgan whitfield isn't better than kyler degan from motley county. Whitefield only has about 490 in 9 games and like 12 touchdown

Stats don't make him better or worse. The only way you could say stats are a guarantee to make one back better than another is if they played the same exact teams. I'll be interested to see how Follett's defense tries to stop him though.

6manfootball2213":1l1ho346 said:
Morgan whitfield isn't better than kyler degan from motley county. Whitefield only has about 490 in 9 games and like 12 touchdown
Another thing to think about is the fact that Iredell has 45’d more opponents than Motley County has. MC has played more full games therefore Degan will have more stats because all the extra halves he is required to play. Iredell is more than just Whitefield also. MC is predominately run heavy with their one back (Degan). Just a few more factors to consider.

6manfootball2213":38txqr00 said:

Whitfield has been injured this year and didn’t even play a district game or first round of playoffs. He usually amasses 40+ tds. He’s a 6’3” 180lb rb with 4.6 speed. He is also one of the top linebackers in all of 6 man. Not to mention he’s back to back defending state champion in the 100 and 300 meter hurdles.

I’m on board with Whitfield but I have to say we will find out at the Championship that is if Mo Co gets there! Strawn ain’t ready for the Dragons!!!!!

Back